No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted post cuz I was wrong about the 14 days. Judge just ruled that Trump has till tomorrow to say if he will object to unsealing the warrant.

Comment

• You have 14 seconds to STFU...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm sure it will be a real bombshell. Riveting stuff.

Comment

• According to AG Garland, "Copies of both the warrant and the FBI property receipt were provided on the day of the search to the former President's counsel who was on site during the search."

So Trump and his legal team were lying about "considering legal action to obtain copies of the warrant and inventory"? Shocking. Better to to inflame the low IQ supporters with Goebbels-sque propaganda than speak the truth. Come on Very Stable Genius, release the docs yourself and show the world what a hoax/witch hunt/persecution/political attack all of this is.
          I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            I'm sure it will be a real bombshell. Riveting stuff.
            Well, I can't promise riveting, but I'm growing confident we're past the point that this could be about some napkins and towels.

Comment

• I sure hope so. Because if it was just to pick up a bunch of files he didn't return to the National Archives as requested, people are gonna lose their shit. It certainly sounds like a fishing expedition to me. Finding out what they took, i.e. boxes of files, is one thing. But then how long until we find out what the actual files are and their importance? My guess is they're trying to build, or manufacture, a case against him for incitement or insurrection related to Jan. 6. If the feds hit a dry well (again), they might want to brace for a 2nd Trump presidency.

Comment

• NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!
                Attached Files
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I sure hope so. Because if it was just to pick up a bunch of files he didn't return to the National Archives as requested, people are gonna lose their shit....
                  That's exactly what it sounds like. "We gave you everything". Then some insider told the feds there's another 13 boxes of classified info there. Trump and his attys said no there isn't. Feds figure Trump returned only every other box of missing docs. Hence the warrant and search.

Trump does not have any security clearance. Biden did not renew Trump's clearance on day one. If Very Stable Genius kept compartmentalized secret material at MAL after denying having it, that cocksucker needs to be crucified. My TS clearance ended the day I left the military. If I took and kept material at home after that, I'd still be in jail. Trump should be subject to the same penalty.
                  Last edited by Obi-Jon; August 11, 2022, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!
                    Attached Files
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Awwww, Wiz's vagina hurts, he's back to whataboutism. Try to stay on point, the discussion is Trump keeping classified material at home and lying about it.

Comment

• NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!
                        Attached Files
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Why did it take the Justice Department 1 1/2 years to demand 'top secret classified material" be returned?

Shouldn't that have been done like, .. 2 - 3 days after Joe's coronation?

Or is that not a reasonable question?

and .. IIRC, former presidents are routinely briefed on security issues. I seem to remember Dubya giving Bubba Bill information about 911. Now, I know its beyond reasonable expectations for The Chairman to act professionally or with courtesy, but I seem to recall these sorts of things used to be routine.
                          Last edited by lineygoblue; August 11, 2022, 05:16 PM.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• FWIW the Ohio nutjob is dead. No shock, he was a MAGA idiot. Sounds like he was outside the Capitol on Jan 6th but didn''t go inside. He was apparently from Columbus! After the raid on Monday he posted on Truth Social a declaration of war against the FBI and unlike most of the conservative media assholes and social media influencers, he actually meant it.

While fleeing the cops he made his last post on Truth Social to say that he thought using a nail gun on bulletproof glass would work. It didn't.

Comment

I sure hope so. Because if it was just to pick up a bunch of files he didn't return to the National Archives as requested, people are gonna lose their shit. It certainly sounds like a fishing expedition to me. Finding out what they took, i.e. boxes of files, is one thing. But then how long until we find out what the actual files are and their importance? My guess is they're trying to build, or manufacture, a case against him for incitement or insurrection related to Jan. 6. If the feds hit a dry well (again), they might want to brace for a 2nd Trump presidency.
                              Do you remember the kind of diplomatic cables that were in that big Wikileaks dump years ago that basically made Assange an enemy of the US? Most of it was just gossipy, embarrassing sort of crap, and not true national secrets. "Hillary Clinton doesn't like the Ambassador from India" sort of banal bullshit. If it turns out Trump only had stuff like THAT at Mar a Lago, I'm likely to agree with you and say that the DOJ and FBI went way overboard to recover it. But I tend to think Garland & Wray are fairly straight shooters.

A lot is going to depend on the actual content of those files AND if anyone besides Trump was browsing through them. We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

• 3a2be97c59cd6691.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X