No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy should be put immediately in charge of all nationwide Republican campaigning.

Comment

• Oh yes. Please do.

That dumbass piece of shit dropped out of the GOP primary because he was going to get his ass kicked and knew the only way he could make it to Election Day was as an Independent.

I'm sure he'll do great. Anyone who can win 5% of the vote in Idaho (being optimistic) obviously has a winning message for any state in the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Good.

Fucking.

Riddance.
        EF to the fucking Z
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Grooming is a fucking myth.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• tonn-100522-copy.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Kidneys not bouncing back like the docs hoped. Probably looking at dialysis.
              Argh, I worked with a guy who had dialysis 2-3 a week he seemed fine would just taken off the afternoon said he would be tired after. On the other hand he did tell a lot of other workers to stfu all the time.

Comment

• I'm watching TV and listening to the lead stories. Ukraine news is 24-48h old and just repeats the same lines: Russia in retreat, horrors found from Russian occupation in villages and towns "liberated" by Ukrainian forces. Print and online stories are the same. I think the "chaos" of Russian withdrawals are exaggerated and the "horrors" of RUssian occupation over-blown. That should surprise no one but the "bad news" bias of the MSM hurts accurate reporting.

What I wrote yesterday and the day before sourced mostly from ISW's Critical Threats project (daily reports on Ukraine) is much more granular - and I"m mostly summarizing here. I've given a link to that source previously. If you're interested, the level of detail down to the locations and strengths of specific Russian BTGs is there to be consumed. The military analysis is excellent and so is the political analysis of what is going on in both the west and inside Russia.

Positional battles continue within the Ukrainian battle space and the Russian withdrawals are more on the order of consolidation to more defensible positions. It isn't a rout. There are some key Russian strongholds in both the Donetsk and Kherson Oblasts that are well defended with Russian forces dug in. They might be breachable but the Ukrainians have to weigh the costs in lives of breaching. It's no cake walk for either side and the news tends to make it sound like it is. The loss of life, residential and commercial buildings and infrastructure inside Ukraine is staggering and when that is viewed in a larger context, the horrendous material and human costs of a war like this become crystal clear.

In related news, the MSM is reporting that, "Biden has warned of the risk of Nuclear Armageddon." He said this at a D fundraising stop yesterday. Spokespersons in Washington immediately walked that analysis back. No surprise in that move. I discussed what nuclear warfare experts were thinking about the potential use of battlefield (tactical) nuclear weapons yesterday: not likely due to the benefits to Putin v. the high costs to his reputation such use would bring. Putin has likely already done the analysis. If he were going to use a nuke, he would have already done so or, at least, demonstrated the use of one in some remote area. That Ukraine has already crossed the "red lines" Russia laid out without a nuclear response is telling.

There has also been hand wringing over the OPEC+ cuts in production as it relates to the west's efforts to reduce the flow of oil sales related money to fund Putin's war. A deep dive on this is that the cuts may have a minor impact on Russia's oil sales income - it might increase it slightly - but we're talking about rounding increases. The trend lines of income flow into Russia from energy sales are definitely downward. That's not going to change.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

Argh, I worked with a guy who had dialysis 2-3 a week he seemed fine would just taken off the afternoon said he would be tired after. On the other hand he did tell a lot of other workers to stfu all the time.
                    Sounds like a hell of a dude.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shaddup

Comment

• Very original.

STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Game, set, match, THE_WIZARD_
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Cripes, Spike and Chester over here...

A shaddafukuppa for you and a shaddafukuppa for YOU...

Comment

• Now that was uncalled for. Such surliness will not be tolerated here.

STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Going to say there’s a high chance these people faked this

Comment

Working...
                                X