Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post

4 years at $40,000 A YEAR EQUALS $320,000 cost? I'd say your Purdue education was wasted on you! Either that or I/m not trusting a single thing a Purdue engineer works on!
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Don't worry, Cody. It's just election year pie-in-the-sky nonsense. And what public universities are $40,000/year?
    Originally posted by entropy View Post
    which ones will be stupid enough not to be if this passes?
    Yes, yes. Point out the error when I obviously meant to type "semester" instead of "year."

EDIT: $40,000 per semester (x 8 = 320,000) would never happen. Quite the exaggeration...
    $50,000 total in debt after 4 years, ok that's probably average.
    Last edited by Cody_Russell; July 7, 2016, 06:42 PM.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• 11 police officers shot, 5 killed in Dallas last night during protest against police. I wonder if this has anything to do with cops constantly being portrayed as blood-thirsty murderers in the media.

Dallas police identify the dead suspect in the sniper attack that killed 5 officers as Micah Xavier Johnson, 25, but could other suspects be on the loose?

Ismael Dejesus was in his downtown Dallas hotel room when he heard “popping sounds.” He went to the balcony to see what was going on.
      Last edited by Mike; July 8, 2016, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• It's important that these Thuggers be charged with Hate Crimes, against Law Enforcement, Fire Department & Ambulance Responders because that is EXACTLY what it is.

You wonder why 911 Responders sometimes take over an hour to respond in Detroit or don't even show?
        Last edited by Prime2; July 8, 2016, 06:21 AM.
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• This didn't happen in Detroit.

Comment

• Cops being killed in Dallas to protest Minnesota and BR cops' actions is pure genius. I'm sure this will fix everything.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Just awful. Have to believe this guy had military training or maybe even ex-police. Or he was just very, very experienced. Reporting now that they had to kill him using a bomb robot because they couldn't figure out a way to get to him without sacrificing more lives

Comment

• So it was just one shooter?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  So it was just one shooter?
                  They have others 'suspects' in custody but the dead guy's the only confirmed shooter as far as I've heard. That's still unclear

If you've seen video you've probably noticed it echoes like crazy where this took place. I guess that made it really hard to pin down where the shooter(s) were located and may have made it seem like there were numerous shooters.

Comment

• There was video of one of the shooters on the street shooting from behind a pillar in from of a building. He was eventually shot. I'm pretty sure there were multiple shooters.

Comment

• If the 1960s were "The Angry Decade" I think 2010s are going to the "The Hate Decade". It feels like race relations are going off the rails.

Comment

• Haven't heard anything more on it. The guy's pic going around who was carrying a rifle in a cammo shirt supposedly gave up his rifle to police before/during the shooter was said to "turn himself in" wasn't part of the shootings as far as I know. The dead guy is the only one I heard anything about so far.

Comment

• They have a 3 more suspects in custody. 2 men and 1 woman, caught fleeing the scene, with a camouflaged duffle bag in the trunk of their car.

So far, 1 lone gunman.

I watched this transpire live on Fox News last night, they were covering the Protest then panned their cameras to the dead cops on the ground, not fully realizing what just happened.

3 dead police officers ambushed outside their patrol cars.

I Recorded the damn thing.

Last edited by Prime2; July 8, 2016, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• The silence from the Jesse and Al Show is deafening. I can't help but feel that deep inside they love this.

If that makes me a 'racist' then I guess I'm guilty.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You're a man 50+ who lives in Michigan. You're part of a large group.

Comment

• Afro-Racist gunman identified:

Pictured: Micah Xavier Johnson, the 25-year-old who shot 12 cops at Dallas Black Lives Matter protest, killing five, saying 'he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers'
                                Man who shot dead five police officers, injuring seven more, in Dallas, is identified as Micah Xavier Johnson, 25,
                                Johnson reportedly told law enforcement he was an Army veteran, acted alone and he was 'upset at white people'
                                He told hostage negotiator that he wanted to kill white people - 'especially white officers'
                                He was killed with a robotic bomb after a four-hour standoff at a college near the Black Lives Matter protest
                                The five casualties were all male cops; Two have been identified as Brent Thompson and Patrick Zamarripa
                                Seven other officers (including two female cops) and two bystanders are among the injured
                                Gruesome footage shows a cop being shot execution-style by a gunman as he rampaged through city
                                Three other suspects - in addition to Johnson - were taken into custody
                                President Obama reacted to the shooting expressing his 'deepest condolences to the American people'

Comment

Working...
                                X