Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    I have no sources, but she’ll obviously win.
    I don't know, Dixon closed well.

Comment

• That race in Rhode Island that's been hyped as the best New England Republican pickup has been called for the Dems

Comment

• Michael Bennett projected to win in Colorado. Always an enormous stretch for the R's.

Comment

• CO Senate Michael Bennet called really early. Doesn’t appear like a red tsunami is happening.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Dixon closed well, but Wayne County and its 'trunk fulls of uncounted ballots" will carry Gretch to another term. Thank goodness for term limits. She can only mess up things for 4 more years.

Wayne County Vote Counters:

.ten minutes
            ,20 minutes
            ten minutes
            .10 minutes plus 15 minute coffee break
            .30 minute required union break ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ooh a conspiracy theory from lineygoblue, big surprise.

Comment

• Liney will forever bemoan the fact that land and pine trees have fewer voting rights than people.

Comment

• Throwing another House race out there.

SC01. Mace vs Andrews. It’s reminiscent of Cunningham vs Arrington in 2018 so far. If this one is competitive, Ds will have a stronger election than anticipated. or it could be similar to 2018/2019.

I could be totally wrong though if SC is another state where the early vote is in first. The timing feels off for how the votes are coming in.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    Throwing another House race out there.

SC01. Mace vs Andrews. It’s reminiscent of Cunningham vs Arrington in 2018 so far. If this one is competitive, Ds will have a stronger election than anticipated. or it could be similar to 2018/2019.

I could be totally wrong though if SC is another state where the early vote is in first. The timing feels off for how the votes are coming in.
                    It's gonna be Mace

Comment

• 13.28% Est. Vote Counted Big Gretch has an early lead 53.7% - 44.8%

Comment

• Seems like Vance is starting to pull away.
                        I want to see a John King breakdown of the remaining vote estimate though.

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

It's gonna be Mace
                        Most likely. I’m looking to see how close it is, if at all.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The dumb bitch with an obnoxious Long Island accent that was running against AOC has lost by about 45 points. That's as shocking as announcing Laura Loomer lost.

Comment

• Disappointing loss for Dems in the Oklahoma Governor's race. The Democrat running was a Republican just a couple years ago and it really seemed like she might stand a chance. All the major tribes in Oklahoma endorsed her and it doesn't look like she'll win any of those counties.

Comment

• It’s quite likely that another Georgia run off will determine Senate control. And for that, Chase Oliver and 1.9% libertarian ass can rot in fucking hell.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Liney will forever bemoan the fact that land and pine trees have fewer voting rights than people.
                                I'm all for voting rights. I just think it works best when its one person = one vote.

And I think they should all be counted the same. 1 vote = 1 vote.

And I don't think that a few thousand absentee ballots should be allowed to sit in a Democrat's trunk for a week before they are counted.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X