No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vance was the proverbial ham sandwich.

Comment

• NBC News and CNN calling Washington state for Patty Murray only half an hour after polls closed. Trafalgar claiming this was a 1 point race for months

Comment

• That was always comical.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          That was always comical.
          Hahah yup. Another funny prediction: RCP's final average in New Hampshire? Bolduc by less than 1%.

Hassan is currently winning by 14% with 77% in

Comment

• Comment

• Thank goodness Texas, Florida and Georgia hasn't lost their minds.

But in Michigan, I guess we love governors who are more like dictators.

Thank goodness for term limits. Hopefully we'll maintain at least one house of the Legislature to keep her in check. She got her pals elected to the MSC a couple years ago, so we can't count on them.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Kathy Hochul wins New York after a bunch of media hype that she would lose to Trumpublican cocksucker Lee Zeldin. Doesn't appear that it will be close.

Comment

• New York loves its crime loving politicians.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Big Gretch, Benson and Nessel winning big in Oakland and Kent counties.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      What a toxic dumbass. His candidate in Pennsylvania is about to lose. Georgia surely going to a runoff thanks to Walker falling well short of Kemp. Look at what’s happening in Arizona too to Trump’s candidates (Lake, Masters).

Rs would be wise to dump Trump for DeSantis in 2024.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Donald J. Trump, the unchallenged leader of the Republican Party, is celebrating on Truth Social that Republican Joe O'Dea lost his race against the Democrat in Colorado

He hates O'Dea because he would not promise to suck Trump's dick like nearly all Republican candidates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          With 71% in, Lauren Boebert is losing by 10,000 votes in a district that was made to be more Republican for her.

This will probably end up disappointing me but it's a wee bit surprising.
                          79% in and Boebert is still down by 8300 votes

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Donald J. Trump, the unchallenged leader of the Republican Party, is celebrating on Truth Social that Republican Joe O'Dea lost his race against the Democrat in Colorado

He hates O'Dea because he would not promise to suck Trump's dick like nearly all Republican candidates.
                            It's more than that, O'Dea was endorsed by DeSantis.

Comment

• Marcy Kaptur survives in Ohio! Dems flip Steve Chabot's seat near Cincinnati!

Comment

• I would describe this election as a huge win for Ds. Taking expectations into account.
                                Rs will probably have a slim House majority. That might stop certain legislation from passing, but who knows when the majority is that slim.
                                Senate looks shaky for Rs. I think Fetterman has Pennsylvania. Arizona looks weird right now… no idea there because votes aren’t coming in at this time. Georgia going to another runoff. With Ds overachieving, they probably win Nevada too.

Rs? It’s time to rid yourself of Trump. Embarrassing to underperform in this election.
                                Last edited by Cody_Russell; November 9, 2022, 12:15 AM. Reason: SPELL CHECK
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X