Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Write to CJ Roberts and ask nicely and maybe he'll tell you
    You would think that Congress and every media outlet would go full throttle into bringing those characters to justice, being that laws were broken and the integrity of one of the bedrock institution were threatened.

Well, I guess not.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Giselle couldn't handle THE_WIZARD_...
      nor would she want to.

Comment

Dry your tears and wipe the snot off your pitiful face, Geezer, I won't pick on Kushner any more. He is absolutely NOT like Hunter Biden. He has NEVER attempted to cash in on his family ties or his ties to Trump. Everything he has is entirely by MERIT. No nepotism here, MERIT. Just like Trump. They are both SELF-MADE MEN! PERIOD!

You should talk to Hannibal if he agrees with you that Jared Kushner is the greatest hedge fund manager in New York City, is a financial wizard, and it's no wonder the Saudis would invest $2B in his no-name fund. It's absolutely NOT because of favors done during the Administration, it's MERIT
        And speaking of eating crow, Elon Musk indicated today that he was going to go through with his acquisition of Twitter at the $ 52/share original price. Twitter jumped 22% to about $ 52.00.

Comment

• I wonder if Pauly Pelosi bought a bunch of Twitter stock yesterday...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

You would think that Congress and every media outlet would go full throttle into bringing those characters to justice, being that laws were broken and the integrity of one of the bedrock institution were threatened.

Well, I guess not.
            It’s definitely a fireable offense. Depending on the identity of the leaker I’m not sure any particular crime was committed though. Supreme Court drafts aren’t considered classified info as far as I know. It’s more a breach of trust.

Comment

• Huge deal for Syracuse and upstate NY. This is supposed to be even bigger than the plant Intel is building near Columbus

The Micron computer chip company plans to build a sprawling factory near Syracuse that would cost up to $100 billion over two decades, create almost 50,000 jobs and amount to the largest private in…

Comment

Well, I guess not.
                "Laws were broken". Let's see what laws they are. Oh, just about any you can make up. Laws are just opinions backed by a gun and if you only knew how many thousands of paper to deal with Laws most people don't know or are concerned. A well known prosecutor once said the average citizen commits 3 felonies a day. Everybody would be in jail if only the law had enough resources and time to deal it.

Comment

Huge deal for Syracuse and upstate NY. This is supposed to be even bigger than the plant Intel is building near Columbus

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...7fe-story.html
                  Good, we need the chips. I just hope it is real unlike that Foxconn grilt in Wisconsin

Comment

• Serial adulterer Newt Gingrich with the endorsement of the year: “He’s had a lot of concussions…”

Comment

• :::;yawn::::
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This latest Walker kerfuffle will only strengthen the MAGA bond, the violence thrilled them.

Comment

Hey, does anybody know if they ever identified the leaker of the SCOTUS draft? Just curious.
                          It was Wiz.

Comment

• When I look around and see Vance, Oz and Walker, it's disheartening that the Rs gave away at leas 2 of 3 Senate seats. Then again, Mandela Barnes a fucking clownshow awful candidate, and the Ds had a real shot to win in Wisconsin. So, things could be worse, I guess.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Let's spin the wheel of issues and as long as it doesn't come up "abortion" the Ds are fucked and properly so because, well, their policies are shit....IMMIGRATION it is!:

The howling hypocrisy displayed by progressives and much of the media when Ron DeSantis flew illegal immigrants to Martha’s Vineyard is dwarfed by their relative indifference to the explosion in the number of illegal immigrants who’ve died attempting to cross the border. Their indifference also stands in contrast to their professed concerns about the alleged housing of “kids in cages” by the Trump administration in 2018.

Reporters and Democratic politicians swarmed the border and immigrant detention facilities that year to highlight the issue. Photos of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez sobbing at the sight of a chain-link fence were ubiquitous. Stories about the separation of children from parents abounded. Every media outlet larger than the Brecksville High School student newspaper had a substantial presence at the border.

Not so with respect to the current state of the southern border, which by every comparative measure is an unprecedented disaster. The number of border crossings has exploded from 396,579 in 2018 to a record high of more than 2.3 million in FY 2022 (not including “got-aways,” which likely increase the total by 40–50 percent). The number of individuals on the FBI’s terror watch list has risen from six in 2018 to 78 in 2022. The number of illegal immigrants entering the U.S. with a criminal record rose from 6,698 in 2018 to 10,763 in 2021.

The number of deaths among illegal aliens crossing the southern border has gone from 283 in 2018 to 748 in FY 2022. Curiously, no sign of Ocasio-Cortez weeping on site. Also, no sign of any other Democrat or member of the media (outside of Fox News). For them, border tragedies are relevant only when politically useful.

Expect the southern border to be rediscovered when a Republican resides in the White House again. Of course, expect also to discover that he or she is a racist.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Trump will cost the Rs the Senate two elections in a row. He can’t fade into the sunset fast enough.
                                Last edited by Mike; October 5, 2022, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X