No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Progs is always their way or the highway. Fuck Progs. Yes there are prejudiced people in the world. Always has been...always will be...including prejudice against white America. But the goal of Prog groups like BLM has little to do with prejudice or racism. They are militant in their view of the world.

Fuck you Progs. Fuck you.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      With Progs is always their way or the highway. Fuck Progs. Yes there are prejudiced people in the world. Always has been...always will be...including prejudice against white America. But the goal of Prog groups like BLM has little to do with prejudice or racism. They are militant in their view of the world.

Fuck you Progs. Fuck you.
      If you put up a sign at your business that said “Blacks are a hate group! Don’t socialize with blacks!” And then your business suffered for it, would you bawl like a bitch and say that you were an unfair victim of cancel culture?

I would say you behaved like an asshole and are reaping the rewards of your assholery.

Comment

• In other words we can play by your rules at your convenience but God forbid if the enemy does the same. Double standard is the rule of the left.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
          In other words we can play by your rules at your convenience but God forbid if the enemy does the same. Double standard is the rule of the left.
          In other words, if you publicize that you think black people are evil and declare that you fear them and don’t like them, don’t cry like the loser you are when your business suffers. You fucking brought it on yourself.

Conservatives have boycotted or “cancelled” companies that didn’t match their so called values for decades. Don’t squeal like the grotesque pigs you are when the shoe is on the other foot. There is no “double standard”. We are simply employing a tactic the Right pioneered but like with everything, wasn’t very good at. Your type tends to not produce competent people.

Scott Adams richly deserves every ounce of suffering he gets.

Comment

• If you call black people a “hate group” and your business then suffers negative consequences, you haven’t been cancelled. You’re just an asshole.
            Ok.

Now please have the nads to agree that when BLM claims that whites are a 'hate group', simply because they were born with white skin, then they are also assholes.

Yes?

Or do you choose to believe the lie that only white people can be bigots?
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Are talent, the wizard and Klondike defending Scott Adams?

Comment

• Please show the difference where what Scott Adams said is different from what BLM has said.

Comment

• Who is BLM?
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Um... I dunno. Some dudes who carry signs ... and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Ok.

Now please have the nads to agree that when BLM claims that whites are a 'hate group', simply because they were born with white skin, then they are also assholes.

Yes?

Or do you choose to believe the lie that only white people can be bigots?
                      Black people can be bigots. I have no clue if it’s accurate that BLM believes anyone white is in a hate group. I can say without a doubt that BLM does not represent all black people. Don’t care. What’s an established fact is that Scott Adams thinks black people are a hate group and that white people should avoid interacting with them at all costs.

And you want me to feel bad for him and think it’s unfair if he suffers professional consequences from being a racist piece of shit.

Comment

• I just think its unfair for people like Adams to be singled out for his beliefs when others are made heroes for the same reasons. All based on skin color.

The only real 'progress' that will ever be made is for everyone to agree that we are all flawed people, and its not our skin color that makes us flawed. We are flawed because we are all humans. I think that's what Dr. King was saying.

We beat up white people for their racial bigotry, but refuse to beat up other races when they do/say the same things.

Comment

• You want an example of "All lives matter" vs Black lives matter"?

When I was a little kid, my cousin and I got GI Joes for Christmas. Mine came with a dog tag. His, for some reason did not. He raised holy hell about it. I was content.
                          Years later we talked about it, I said that I didn't know what the big deal was. After all it was just a dog tag.
                          His response? "Of course you didn't. You didn't get the one without the dog tag."

BLM didn't get the dog tag and those of us that got the dog tag don't see a problem.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• JFC
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I have no idea what that means but I hope you enjoyed your G.I. Joe.

Comment

• And that is part of the problem.

If you can't or refuse to see it there is no hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X