No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't sound like trump paid anything--cohen went off script and paid her to court trumps favor it seems

In other news arizona supreme court is sending lakes lawsuit back to lower courts concerning the signature issue. 130,000 unverifiable signatures seem to be at stake from maricopa county the vast majority for Hobbs it would seem if you believe lakes team. Hobbs won by 17K. The Supreme court ruling gives lakes team access to all those 130,000 signatures. See what happens but major victory for lake

Comment

• Holy shit you'll believe anything

Comment

• Looks like I’m gonna have to start drinking early today.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
          It doesn't sound like trump paid anything--cohen went off script and paid her to court trumps favor it seems

In other news arizona supreme court is sending lakes lawsuit back to lower courts concerning the signature issue. 130,000 unverifiable signatures seem to be at stake from maricopa county the vast majority for Hobbs it would seem if you believe lakes team. Hobbs won by 17K. The Supreme court ruling gives lakes team access to all those 130,000 signatures. See what happens but major victory for lake
          If you're referring to that Feb 2018 letter where Cohen swears he paid it all on his own that's been circulating, Trump already admitted he reimbursed Cohen for all of it just a few months later in May 2018. Cohen hadn't broken with Trump yet and was still trying to protect him.

Trump Admits To Authorizing Stormy Daniels Payoff, Denies Sexual Encounter : NPR

Moving on...​

Lake made 7 allegations of fraud. The Supreme Court outright rejected 6 of the 7. As you say she got signature verification sent back to court.

She has to prove Maricopa County failed to follow the law. Not just find signatures that her team personally thinks don't match.

Arizona Supreme Court rejects almost all of Lake’s appeals, sends one back to trial court (kold.com)

Comment

• Oh I missed this...this wasn't in the other article

As for the other six challenges, the Supreme Court said they were focused on the proceedings in the trial court and were made on “insufficient” grounds. Also in the Supreme Court’s order were possible sanctions for Lake’s claim that “35,563 unaccounted-for ballots were added to the total of ballots at a third-party processing facility.”

In other words, The Supreme Court found this particular allegation so full of shit that they want to hear arguments if it merits punishment of some kind.

Arizona Supreme Court approves review of 1 of 7 election claims from Kari Lake (azfamily.com)

OrderRePetitionForReview 4731530 0 - DocumentCloud

Comment

• This order is a pretty good and quick read no matter what side you fall on. If you want to know why trials take so long for some of the Jan 6th people, it’s because many are represented by sketchy attorneys playing games.

This McBride guy has been on Fox a number of times. He’s very active on Twitter too.

Comment

• Trump predicts catastrophic death and destruction should he be indicted. TGIF!

Attached Files

Comment

• Sounds about right.

Comment

• Truely!
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wizzie's Joke of the Day...

Doc, I can’t stop singing the ‘Green Green Grass of Home’. He said: “That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome.” “Is it common?” I asked. “It’s not unusual” he replied.​
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's too early for this shit, Wiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Wizzie's Joke of the Day...

Doc, I can’t stop singing the ‘Green Green Grass of Home’. He said: “That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome.” “Is it common?” I asked. “It’s not unusual” he replied.​
                          Did you see this joke in Reader's Digest? JFA

Comment

• No. TV Guide.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Makes me wanna sing "He's a lady" to DSL...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What's new, pussycat?

Comment

Working...
                                X