No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We travel a lot. Do it now when we are still reasonably fit is my thinking. Presently aboard a cruise ship sailing a Norewgian fjords itinerary. Top things that piss me off:

I call it aimlessly occupying space with zero situational awareness. e.g. you are blocking the main passage way to the point I want to get to by just standing oblivious to the reality of where you are standing.

People trying to edge themselves into a line in front of me where I'm properly and politely positioned.

Idiots who ignore carry on luggage size specs then realize once aboard their bag won't fit into the overhead but continue to try and stuff into that space. Meanwhile, others are trying to get to their seats. Gate agents in the US don't enforce carry on rules. They do in Europe forcing people to comply or be told to get out of line and get delayed.

In line at Customs and Immigration with lots of time to get documents out yet idiots wait until they are in front of an agent to search their gigantic purse for them.

Rude people who have no sense of civility. Germans and Russians are pushy, have no idea what being polite means and will elbow you out of any space where a lot of people will be gathering.

Cultures that bath once every 2 weeks, stink, don't know they do because they are unaware of body odor and are almost always in my space at airports in train stations and on crowded trains or buses.

Cyclists in Holland and Scandinavia. They will run your ass over and not stop if they colide with you. Better to know that there are well marked bike paths. Stay out of them. Still, hit and run is a crime, isn't it?

French speaking French and Swiss wait staff who look down their noses if you cant say "coffee" or "Cheeze" correctly when trying to order it at a bistro in French. Seriously, the words have to be pronounced correctly with your lips properly puckered. There is a subtle difference in pronouncing the "e" in coffee by the French and Swiss.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Wiz....I've never used an AI chat bot and won't. Your getting real human, Pulitzer level journalism with my Ukraine posts.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Sir, this is a Wendy’s
        Attached Files

Comment

• Mike, Ann loved your personal checks post. She's experienced it.

Comment

• only in newyork could you be accused of raping a woman in a dressing room of an upscale apartment store. defend yourself for calling her a loon for accusing you of somethin 40 or 50 years ago--she cant even remember the exact date. But since you did mean tweats against my libelous claims i'm suing you in new york and winning 5 million bucks

what a joke

you got him now

see what comers press conference reveals tomorrow--I'M sure it will prove once again it doesn't matter what crime you commit--it only matters what party you support when it comes to this justice system

Comment

• Well, my friends, isn't this typical? Another intelligent conservative railroaded by our liberal justice system. Just like Col. Oliver North, Officer Stacey Koon, and cartoon spokesperson Joe Camel.

Comment

• Nobody likes you. Not even your foster mother.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Allowing the Access Hollywood tapes into evidence is pretty dubious, IMO. MAYBE it’s ok because it’s a civil case, but still close. I guess it’s a statement against interest.

DJT has surely done many bad things. I’m sort of skeptical this is one of them.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Allowing the Access Hollywood tapes into evidence is pretty dubious, IMO. MAYBE it’s ok because it’s a civil case, but still close. I guess it’s a statement against interest.

DJT has surely done many bad things. I’m sort of skeptical this is one of them.
                    Insisting about a thousand times that he would never touch E. Jean Carroll because she's "not my type" and then confusing a picture of her with Marla Maples was not one of his stronger moments.

Also he didn't even put up a defense really. Not one witness. He played golf instead of testifying. I saw some comment on that hurting him on appeal but not qualified to comment myself.

Comment

• DJT is forced to pay $5mil...meanwhile...hunter and joe.jpg
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But there is not a dual system of justice...no...meanwhile....hillaryserver-620x426.jpg
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• meanwhile...joe corvette.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• meanwhile...garland and wray.jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                              only in newyork could you be accused of raping a woman in a dressing room of an upscale apartment store. defend yourself for calling her a loon for accusing you of somethin 40 or 50 years ago--she cant even remember the exact date. But since you did mean tweats against my libelous claims i'm suing you in new york and winning 5 million bucks

what a joke

you got him now

see what comers press conference reveals tomorrow--I'M sure it will prove once again it doesn't matter what crime you commit--it only matters what party you support when it comes to this justice system
                              Yeah that's the thing. The jury shot down her rape claim but still rewarded her $5 Million.
                              Last edited by Hannibal; May 9, 2023, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!!!!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X