No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot the original election denier...Mr. "Earth in the Lurch"...Mr. Global Warming Polar Ice Caps gone by 2010...

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well there are morons out there advising their voters to ignore official instructions on how to fill out their ballot and use any pen they want to. One such moron is running for AZ Sec of State. The pen ink eventually gunks up the machines if it's not fully dried.

From what I've heard that's not the main issue today though. Has to do with some machines getting locked out of the system.

Comment

• Very strange that dead people can fill out those ballots correctly...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• WH announces that The Chairman is heading for the bunker tonight...man watching the returns tonight is going to be very much like 2016...can't wait to see the Prog tears and excuses tonight and the next few weeks...going to be epic...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              I do find it odd that some states can't fucking run voting machines worth a shit...yet we never hear of Powerball machine malfunctions in those states...
              one person in LA won the lottery

coincidentally powerball malfunction delayed results til today

Comment

• Delayed by a day? Oh the horror.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Well there are morons out there advising their voters to ignore official instructions on how to fill out their ballot and use any pen they want to. One such moron is running for AZ Sec of State. The pen ink eventually gunks up the machines if it's not fully dried.

From what I've heard that's not the main issue today though. Has to do with some machines getting locked out of the system.
                  always maricopa and philadelphia

you've had 2 years katie --course the secretary of states office has been closed since 2000 to any walkin traffic

and the biggest day --your most publically visible day occurring once every 2 years ---and 20% of the machines are shit

yeah she'd be a great governor

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

always maricopa and philadelphia

you've had 2 years katie --course the secretary of states office has been closed since 2000 to any walkin traffic

and the biggest day --your most publically visible day occurring once every 2 years ---and 20% of the machines are shit

yeah she'd be a great governor
                    The Republican state legislature in PA has had two years to change the laws to count mail votes the way they do in Florida. They refused. It should be obvious that the Republicans in certain states don't WANT the system fixed.

Comment

• Nebraska is voting on a Voter ID requirement this election. I voted YES. I feel so Jim Crow now.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• here and early indicator from the abc station in maricopa---course pubs always wait til election day

The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru

@Garrett_Archer
                        @maricopacounty
                        election day voting update as of 12pm. Total Cast: ~103k Ballot share breakdown by party: Republican: 57% Unaffiliated: 28% Democratic: 14%​

Comment

• I would've voted yes too. Voter fraud is a MASSIVE problem in Nebraska. Place is crawling with degenerates and criminal scum.

Comment

• I resemble that remark.

fucker

STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I really dont have a lot of distrust in this election. 2020 i think a lot of the weaknesses in the integrity were exposed
                              If the rnc leadership gets duped again so be it
                              I linked the republican senate hearing about mail in and drop off from last friday. mail in wont be nearly the issue it was a few years ago here

Comment

• zona is voting prop 309 for voter ID also

much bigger problem here

Comment

Working...
                                X