• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't spell STFU without F U

Comment

• You can't spell FU without U
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Voting machines broken all over Maricopa County, AZ. What are the odds?

Comment

• Sure they are.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It's on video

"Nothing's working."

What are the odds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              Voting machines broken all over Maricopa County, AZ. What are the odds?
              It's the counting machines, not voting ones. It's affecting about 10% of Maricopa locations per the county.

EDIT: Sorry, meant to type 20%

Election 2022: Maricopa County reports voting machine problems at 20% of polling locations (fox10phoenix.com)
              Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; November 8, 2022, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• ...let the shenanigans begin...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    The fact that Jim Crow is still alive and well in this country is appalling. And how LeLoser has made billions of dollars in this clearly racist, neo-nazi country is also amazing. I tip my hat to you Mr. James for succeeding as a down trodden individual caused by such systemic racism is truly an accomplishment.
                    STFU

Stop speaking that way about China

Comment

• Jesus Christ, never post anything from Benny Johnson again. You know better than that. Man's a pathetic phony, thief, and a liar. Also a closeted gay dude from rumors I hear. The "real" reason he got fired by Daily Beast a decade ago is he got a bit too "hands-on" with a fellow male employee, if ya catch my drift.

Benny and Jason Whitlock are competing to see who can be fired from more media outfits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

It's the counting machines, not voting ones. It's affecting about 10% of Maricopa locations per the county.

EDIT: Sorry, meant to type 20%

Election 2022: Maricopa County reports voting machine problems at 20% of polling locations (fox10phoenix.com)
                        Tabulators -- my bad.

It still holds up the voting process though if people don't trust their ballot to be manually counted later -- I sure wouldn't.

Comment

• Yep. Planting the seed for the false "The election was stolen" bullshit already.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You mean they are stealing HRC's thunder?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Speaking of election deniers...

Attached Files
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I do find it odd that some states can't fucking run voting machines worth a shit...yet we never hear of Powerball machine malfunctions in those states...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X