Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kamala-harris-korea.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg

"You know, Mr. Prime Minister, I've always enjoyed kim-chi with my caviar"
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• pelosi-migrants.png?ve=1&tl=1.png

"Illegal immigrants need to stay in Florida so they can pick the crops down there".

Yes, she really said that.

Comment

• UN Security Council resolution introduced by US and Albania condemning Moscow's annexation of parts of Ukraine and demanding the withdrawal of Russian forces from Ukrainian territory fails to pass after Russian veto, with China, India, Brazil and Gabon abstaining from the vote.

​Well, at least Russia has Gabon in its back pocket. The link below (Strangely I could not find a US news resource reporting on this (????) provides what China and India said about their vote. Diplomacy is flakey shit.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I don't think there is any question that Putin has tried to recapture momentum by announcing these annexations and making a big deal out of it for public consumption at home. This after a wave of extraordinary failures of his army to defend and hold key terrain in eastern Ukraine. This explains his ill-conceived annexation of 4 Ukrainian provinces. It's pure PR. Multiple bureaucratic blunders are evident if we're talking about the Russian administration of claimed annexed territory. The Russian administrative bureaucracy is stressed beyone it limits.

It may be best to let this farce pay-out creating another embarrassment for the Kremlin and Putin that he will have to explain to Russian citizens. That's because The facts on the ground show the dubious reality of the Putin narrative that he's trying to create. FACTS. You can read the granular detail of what's going down the ground in eastern Ukraine here:

Russian President Vladimir Putin announced the illegal Russian annexation of four Ukrainian territories on September 30 without clearly defining the borders of those claimed territories. Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov declined to specify the borders

The Russian army continues to be plagued by lack of coordination of supporting arms in any tactical withdrawal and what appears to be a chaotic defense of claimed territory when, in fact, troop withdrawals from defensive positions in and around the key city of Lyman in the Donetsk province appear to be a mess. What's new. This is becoming a pattern. Whether Putin understands this or not seems unclear. Nevertheless he continues to try to delude the world and his citizens with bending reality narratives. He's losing the battle to hold territory in Ukraine making his entire annexation declaration mere fantasy. His narrative contradicts facts on the ground as they are reported by reliable sources.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Pretty crazy that Charley (2004) and Ian hit Florida AND South Carolina in almost identical spots.

Comment

• Jeff- Fog of war and all that but it sounds like either Lyman has fallen or the Russians abandoned it. I've seen some accounts of Russian units being slaughtered as they try and use the only escape route left out of the city but again, hard to know how reliable those accounts are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Pretty crazy that Charley (2004) and Ian hit Florida AND South Carolina in almost identical spots.

Climate change is real!!

Where's Jackie?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• NYTs confirms Lyman is in Ukrainian hands. Sources include the Russian MOD and Ukrainian General Staff.

Twitter post and video of Ukrainian soldiers unfurling the yellow and blue flag at a road sign for Lyman. The post includes the statement that, The army “will always have the decisive vote in today’s and any future ‘referendums,’”

Comment

• Another Russkie left a lit cigarette where he shouldn’t

Comment

• You think there's any sport untouched by scandal? THINK AGAIN!!!!

These mofos got caught red-handed weighting down their fish with lead and even stuffing walleye filets inside other walleyes

Comment

• lol...Nothing in the world that isn't a lie or corrupt.

Comment

Attached Files
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz .. please, bro .. you've got to start warning me when you're going to do that...

I'm going to have to go and gouge my eyes out now ... gee thanks ...

Comment

• Stop being such a wussy.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• For those that like DeSantis, this is an outstanding piece on what he has done in Florida and how little chance Charlie Crist has of beating him. https://www.nationalreview.com/magaz...g-florida-red/

For those that don't like DeSantis, I wouldn't read it. It's just full of facts that can't be refuted.

If it's paywalled, I can copy and paste upon request by anyone other than The Wizard. The Wizard can eat a giant bowl of scrotum and stifle the fucking fuck up.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X