No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. Zero accountability for anyone involved with the disastrous mishandling of Covid. And Whitmer runs ads patting herself on the back for getting schools open. JFC.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Well, that's your personal hobby horse.
      I have a lot of hobby horses. The insanity of transgenderism and concepts like “preferred pronouns” just happen to be the easiest ways to illustrate the extent to which the world is run by people who are mentally diseased.

Comment

• Heres the thing about that, it gets you exercised but the people running for office car only about tax cuts for the rich.

You have it so bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Yep. Zero accountability for anyone involved with the disastrous mishandling of Covid. And Whitmer runs ads patting herself on the back for getting schools open. JFC.
          She's shameless. Also, how about all of the road "construction" that finally gets started 3 months before the election?

Comment

• Whitmer has done more for the roads than any of the previous governors, but it costs money. Hopefully she gets a second term to make more progress on a very long term problem.

Comment

• Lol. That’s really funny.

Comment

• If Gretch had her way Michiganders would be paying $.45 per gallon more than they are today. Just add that to whatever you paid most recently at the gas pump, and that's what she wants.

In addition, she wants to shut down the supply of petroleum products from Canada by closing Line 5. Which, would make gas prices higher. She wants it shut down so she can pander to her own special interests. Being self serving is her forte.

But yeah. It looks like Michigan voters are foolish enough to give her another term. They better not gripe when she continues to mess things up.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 311148332_1274794070000303_1209328329454294553_n (1).jpg
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    If Gretch had her way Michiganders would be paying $.45 per gallon more than they are today. Just add that to whatever you paid most recently at the gas pump, and that's what she wants.

In addition, she wants to shut down the supply of petroleum products from Canada by closing Line 5. Which, would make gas prices higher. She wants it shut down so she can pander to her own special interests. Being self serving is her forte.

But yeah. It looks like Michigan voters are foolish enough to give her another term. They better not gripe when she continues to mess things up.
                    Post some more pro Saudi Arabia memes.

Comment

• 312196448_6367767833249906_2808824642598055912_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p180x540&_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=chqPn3625T8AX_rObIF&tn=OBzq7Vkkwg0LCeMv&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT_f6VCzYe7gTSlXm-9qEXkPlN9fVsW9jo38Zk

CGVT and Loops about to have dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Post some more pro Saudi Arabia memes.
                        Without Saudi Arabia's cooperation, Saddam would still be alive and ruling both Iraq and Kuwait.

But you'd like that, yes?

Comment

• I'm talk about the the meme just posted yesterday. Post some more of thos cool pro-Saidi, anti-American memes.

Comment

• If you were actually paying attention, you'd notice that the fellow toying with The Chairman is labeled "OPEC", and not ''Saidi" (your spelling).

I'm not sure what is so bad about being civil about Saudi Arabia. There are thousands of Americans living and working there now. As I mentioned before, they provided the launching bases for US and Coalition forces during Desert Storm. They continue to allow American air bases in their country. And, of course, they sell us millions of barrels of oil every year.

And I fail to see how it was 'anti american'. It was a satirical view of how silly The Chairman looks while he's being manipulated by OPEC. IMO, its spot on. Just a couple years ago the US was a net oil exporter. Not so now, especially since The Chairman has stated he wants to put the fossil fuel industry out of business by the end of the 2030's. I think THAT is un-american. But, that's just me.
                            Last edited by lineygoblue; October 20, 2022, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, when The Chairman, who is doing everying in this power to turn the US green, goes overseas to lick Saudi boots for more fossil fuels, that deserves mocking in a political cartoon. You'd have to be willfully stupid not to understand that.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• hello
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X