Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Can you show me a MtF tranny who isn't a caricature of a woman?

Bud Light was particularly egregious but what really drove the boycott against it was the fact that people are just really really sick and fed up of this shit, and Bud Light ended up being a particularly vulnerable spot on which to push back. You can only mock people for so long by making degeneracy a virtue and pushing butt sex on kids before a backlash materializes. The only thing that needs explaining is why this took so long. And now you're being told to chill out by people (e.g. Froot, CGVT, DSL) who got Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben's cancelled.

We took them at their word when they said "in the privacy of their own bedrooms". We now know that was a lie and we won't make that mistake again. I don't expect us to go full on Uganda any time soon but everyone alive right now is going to be acutely aware for the rest of their lives what the Pride flag really stands for.
    I had nothing to do with Uncle Ben's or Aunt Jemima. Why would care about that in the first place? You don't have to be mad online about everything. Log off, it's summer!

Comment

• You’re damn right I killed that fat fuck Aunt Jemima and I’d do it again in a heartbeat!

Comment

• disturbing
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• christian bale GIF by Maudit

Comment

• 26ad3886f47eb66410c148e4ca3bf7c6.png
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Ron Desantis Lol GIF by GIPHY News
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• Ron has a very bangable wife, too.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Doesn’t hurt the cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        And, as I said before, Frat Bros weren’t drinking Bud Light. They guzzle Natty, Busch, and ironically White Claws.
                        True. The summer I ran the bar and grill at the golf course. We couldn't keep White Claws in stock. About 2/3s of the golfers that would come through would get a White Claw.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Life is so bad for you
                          I think that I have said on more than a few occasions that this is not the case. But I don't just think of myself all the time. I care about my country and I care about what happens after I die and the legacy that my generation will leave behind. I guess you don't.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; June 1, 2023, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• With that said, I do have a self-interest that I don't apologize for, and that self interest is usually well-aligned with the self-interest of the people who live in the US. I'm not morally obligated to lube up and bend over so that Democrats can get their way. If someone wants to pick my pocket or destroy my neighborhood, don't expect me to quietly acquiesce to it.
                            Last edited by Hannibal; June 1, 2023, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Let me give you all an example of something that I'm not going to abide by...

If you go to ssa.gov, you can see how much you have contributed to Social Security and Medicare. Between me and my employer, a little less than half a million dollars of my lifetime earnings have gone into the Ponzi schemes known as Social Security and Medicare. If I had been allowed to keep and invest that money, it would easily be worth over a million, thanks to the performance of the markets in the past 25-30 years. Over a million. Easily.

I don't have yachts or private jets. I don't have three homes. But I have enough saved for retirement where if Social Security is ever means tested (it almost certainly will be), i won't pass the test. That means that I will have been fucked out of an absolutely massive amount of my money by vote-buying liars and cheaters who for decades perpetrated a fundamentally broken system. That's on top of the risk of 401K confiscation, which has already happened in other countries where people who think like AOC (i.e. economic illiterates) have been in charge. And unrestricted immigration guarantees that that exact scenario will happen. And that's on top of every other economic disaster created by Democrats.

So yeah, I've got some self-interest at work here. And I'm never going to apologize for it.
                              Last edited by Hannibal; June 1, 2023, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• You are nothing more than a greedy MEGA MAGA nutjob.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X