No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Pride Month, Wiz. It's your special month so do something super with it.

Comment

• When are Gluttony, Sloth, Envy, Wrath, Greed, and Lust month? How come Pride gets its own month?
      Last edited by Hannibal; June 1, 2023, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Wiz is still making his way back from the shower...

349170475_176061218759617_395786250420067393_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s640x640&_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=bZdQ7AAy0jYAX9HmI6c&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AfDAhy7iUFhv2jtiGihlywJbZxxhuphNnAZu1gz-n747-A&oe=647D5760.j
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Happy Pride Month, Wiz. It's your special month so do something super with it.
          Free at last, they took your life
          They could not take your pride
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That looks more like Mrs. Liney...with her clothes on...fortunately...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I still have a 12 pack of Bud Light in the fridge, might drink it today or tonight. I never heard of this Dylan character till now. I saw Liney/ Wiz/ AA talking about Escmo pie (?) a while back - anyway it now 'Edy's Pie' In wake of the George Floyd protests.​

Comment

• shaddup
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fair, yet STFU
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Seconded.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      I still have a 12 pack of Bud Light in the fridge, might drink it today or tonight. I never heard of this Dylan character till now. I saw Liney/ Wiz/ AA talking about Escmo pie (?) a while back - anyway it now 'Edy's Pie' In wake of the George Floyd protests.​
                      Eskimo Pie changed its name because some consider the term “Eskimo” a racial slur. The Floyd riots def got them moving on it, but they had apparently talked about changing it for a decade.
                      Last edited by AlabamAlum; June 1, 2023, 10:03 AM.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I always enjoy eating an eskimo pie while watching the Indians or Redskins play...I might even have some Aunt Jemima pancakes as well...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Eskimo Pie (sp) --- We are not coming back ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Eskimo Pie changed its name because some consider the term “Eskimo” a racial slur. The Floyd riots def got them moving on it, but they had apparently talked about changing it for a decade.
                            What's so loony about Democrat Cancel Culture is they are hellbent on cancelling stuff that doesn't even negatively portray minorities. And at the same time they want to ramrod representation down your throat.

I mean JFC. Eskimo Pie is offensive? Eskimos live where it's fucking cold. Naming an ice cream treat after them isn't negative. Nobody ever refused housing or a job to someone because the ice cream treats that they ate as a kid gave installed in them a negative stereotype about a certain group. Same with Uncle Ben's and Aunt Jemima. The people who cancelled Aunt Jemima want you to look up to Lizzo.

2EYM7NTBIJFAZFDY2FSHZDK7BA.jpg

Comment

• You obviously are a white supremacist.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, I’m not on board with the name change, but they didn’t ask me.

This was their rationale:

The name "Eskimo" has long been used by non-native groups to refer collectively to Inuit and Yupik people, according to the Alaska Native Language Center at the University of Alaska. "This name is considered derogatory in many other places because it was given by non-Inuit people and was said to mean 'eater of raw meat,'" it said.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X