Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

You are such a brainwashed stupid fuck. No one is promoting transgenderism and homosexuality.

They are promoting acceptance.

They are promoting the belief that it is ok to be different.
    And being different in this case means becoming a genetic dead end and joining a group that is vastly overrepresented in child sex crimes, or taking puberty blockers as a pre teen before getting surgically mutilated and disfigured for life. You guys wanted everyone to stay locked in their homes, wear masks, and be forced to take an experimental jab for a virus that kids had a 99.999% chance of surviving. But you're perfectly fine with them getting infected with a mind virus (transgenderism) that they only have a 59% chance of surviving.

Comment

• If you think that this picture is bad, then you should see pictures of the aftermath of the bottom surgery. Those pictures are out there if you want to look them up, but you should have a barf bag ready if you decide to do that.

This is Island of Dr. Moreau shit.

Fxdy3W4XwAEWbWG?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

If you are okay with K-12 schools channeling kids into this choice and you are okay with doctors performing it as "health care", then you are an absolutely vile human being. ​

Transgenderism needs to be treated as a mental illness like other body dysmorphias, not celebrated with "pride".
      Last edited by Hannibal; June 1, 2023, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• This is what the Progs celebrate...and scream for "acceptance"...lia.jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

And being different in this case means becoming a genetic dead end and joining a group that is vastly overrepresented in child sex crimes, or taking puberty blockers as a pre teen before getting surgically mutilated and disfigured for life. You guys wanted everyone to stay locked in their homes, wear masks, and be forced to take an experimental jab for a virus that kids had a 99.999% chance of surviving. But you're perfectly fine with them getting infected with a mind virus (transgenderism) that they only have a 59% chance of surviving.
          9377063ac9b8bd2442f57bf23aba2cd5.webp
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Let's ask froot if CGVT's meme is bigoted toward conservatives...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Great counterpoint, CGVT. Higher quality than your usual substantive arguments.

Comment

• Loons gonna loon©
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Great counterpoint, CGVT. Higher quality than your usual substantive arguments.
                  I'm done playing fuck-fuck with his stupidity.

There is no changing a brainwashed mind.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Loons gonna loon©
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Big difference between acceptance and promoting being different and supporting an agenda that says its ok to mutilate high schoolers, neuter the military, and make a joke out of our government to the rest of the world
                      Biden admin hired former leader of anti-Catholic group at center of LA Dodgers Pride Night controversy | Fox News

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I'm done playing fuck-fuck with his stupidity.

There is no changing a brainwashed mind.
                        Mine has been changed through observation and persuasive arguments. Did anyone on the left even attempt to argue a point the last couple days?

Comment

• No. Their argument is basically...accept our beliefs or you are a bigot...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            Big difference between acceptance and promoting being different and supporting an agenda that says its ok to mutilate high schoolers, neuter the military, and make a joke out of our government to the rest of the world
                            Biden admin hired former leader of anti-Catholic group at center of LA Dodgers Pride Night controversy | Fox News
                            The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence?

Yes. They will be the downfall of the country. Good Lord.

Jesus. You fuckers have bought into the culture war bullshit lock, stock and barrel.

Comment

• We didn't ask for this garbage shoved in our faces and told we are bigots, racists and white supremacists if we speak out. That was all Prog (Loon)...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...I thought you were done playing fuck-fuck...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X