No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In fact forest fires are more deadly thanks to the green whack jobs...jfc...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well CNN was just a mouthpiece for the loons...Biden Administration...CDC...Fauci...et el...so lot's of blame to go around...and Progs are all at the core...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't know exactly what the solution looks like, but remember that the people in charge learned three years ago that they can shut everyone inside their homes with no new legislation or due process. Forcing you to house illegal immigrants isn't much of a step out from that.

"They Have Spare Rooms" - NYC Mayor Eric Adams Wants to House Illegal Aliens in "Private Residences" (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          New York Mayor blames the smoky conditions and the fire on climate change...so apparently hydrocarbons have ignited the fires in Canada...

It just never ends with these fucking loons.

Canada Must Pay: Environmental Reparations Now

The United States and Canada have long enjoyed a harmonious relationship, with the minor exception of the Canadians acting as a staging ground for British troops to invade and raze the capital after the U.S. cuffed the Canucks upside the head at York.

Besides those unpleasantries instigated by our mutual progenitor, England, the North American domestic arrangement had been downright neighborly.

For instance, on trade, the U.S. underwrites Canada’s defense. Canada reciprocates by supplying the U.S. with an annual quota of comedians — Norm Macdonald and John Candy for clear sea lanes and secure borders. Via the Detroit–Windsor Tunnel, we send the Northmen our University of Michigan undergrads looking to let loose. Canada enjoys the proceeds of drinking-age arbitrage sustaining its socialized medicine while Midwesterners are spared drunken monologues about Harbaugh’s genius.

It was a sound system . . . until Canada ruined it.

With these wildfires’ broad frontal assault on American sovereignty — smoke from Quebec in the east and British Columbia in the west pouring into American airspace — Canada has broken the trust and initiated environmental warfare on the United States.​

Trespassing the 49th Parallel is an act of environmental injustice so egregious that it can only be remitted with reparative justice (cold hard cash and U.S.-favored dairy trade policies).​

Comment

• Can Mother Nature be sued? There has to be a way.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As one who spend too much time in my college years in Canadian bars, in a time when smoking wasn't seen as a form of manslaughter, I can attest that the air quality today is WAY better than it used to be. And, of course, so is the beer.

Comment

• Trump denies reports he's been told he's a target and also informs the Republicans in Congress that nothing matters more than getting investigations into Trump dropped. It's the country's #1 issue

FyCwR81WYAIhjLy?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• I'm still waiting for indictments on Joe, Hunter and Hillary...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                    As one who spend too much time in my college years in Canadian bars, in a time when smoking wasn't seen as a form of manslaughter, I can attest that the air quality today is WAY better than it used to be. And, of course, so is the beer.
                    I think I told this story before but anyways about a dozen years ago I had to go to Oklahoma for a MONTH of training and many bars & restaurants there still allowed smoking. We went out one night to a place that reportedly had great burgers and the wait was 45 minutes but we could be seated immediately in the smoking section that, in this case, was an entire floor of the place with closed doors. I grew up around smokers and the smell didn't really bother me so I thought sure, we'll do that.

My God I think my eyes were bleeding after 5 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                      As one who spend too much time in my college years in Canadian bars, in a time when smoking wasn't seen as a form of manslaughter, I can attest that the air quality today is WAY better than it used to be. And, of course, so is the beer.

Comment

• NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!hillaryserver-620x426 (1).jpg
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The villains...great white north.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            I'm still waiting for indictments on Joe, Hunter and Hillary...
                            Is that the sequel to Waiting For Godot?

Comment

• No. It's the sequel to STFU.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I think I told this story before but anyways about a dozen years ago I had to go to Oklahoma for a MONTH of training and many bars & restaurants there still allowed smoking. We went out one night to a place that reportedly had great burgers and the wait was 45 minutes but we could be seated immediately in the smoking section that, in this case, was an entire floor of the place with closed doors. I grew up around smokers and the smell didn't really bother me so I thought sure, we'll do that.

My God I think my eyes were bleeding after 5 minutes.
                                I get that way nowadays if I get into a rental car that has been smoked in. Being away from smoking sure does make you a ton more sensitive to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X