Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with Snopes?

Comment

• Hillary Clinton continued sending classified information even after leaving the State Department, The Post has exclusively learned. On May 28, 2013, months after stepping down as secretary of state…

Any one of us would be in jail right now... and she's going to be the next president. That's privilege
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• "Hrod". Well that just figures. Everytime there's an "X-rod" that person is usually not among my favorites. RichRod, A-rid, etc. She fits right in.

Comment

• mike.. they've been accused of twisting the truth in certain directions.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• By who? Sean Hannity and Rush windbag?

Comment

• Trumps speech in Mexico today....hahaahhahaahahaahaahahaha.

Comment

• Was it bad? Didn't see it

Comment

• Also, 4-4 split on the NC voting law. Meaning lower court decision stands, law gets thrown out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Was it bad? Didn't see it
                    Well, he read it all, so it wasn't an embarrassment, but he cowards back on who is paying for the wall, says he wants to keep all jobs "in this hemisphere"(WTF?) rather than blaming Mexico for taking all our jobs like he does here. Just total bullshit like normal. Nothing everyone can't see through.

Comment

• Did you watch it, Oracle?

This is the first time Trump has looked presidential since he announced as far as I am concerned. The first question he took after the speech was about who would pay for the wall, and Trump answered that he had not brought it up. Good optics and good content.

Interesting to see if Hillary will accept the Mexican invitation. I doubt it.

Comment

• Better check your eyesight Geezer

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                          Did you watch it, Oracle?

This is the first time Trump has looked presidential since he announced as far as I am concerned. The first question he took after the speech was about who would pay for the wall, and Trump answered that he had not brought it up. Good optics and good content.

Interesting to see if Hillary will accept the Mexican invitation. I doubt it.
                          Most of it, yes. The most "presidential" he's looked, but, no fucking shit. If he goes over there and spoke like he really feels, he wouldn't get out alive. No one in Mexico is falling for his shit.

Good content? Nah. Telling them he wants to keep jobs in the Western Hemisphere...why the fuck does he care about that other than he's speaking in Mexico at them time. Full of more BS. He yells and screams at every rally how Mexicans are stealing our jobs.

Comment

• Entropy :
                            Any one of us would be in jail right now... and she's going to be the next president. That's privilege
                            Interesting article. E-mailing classified material after resigning as SoS. Not much said here about the 14,900 additional work-related emails that the FBI "discovered" last week. She had testified that her attorneys had gone over "every, individual" email, and turned over all work-related emails to Congress. The redactions on this newest bunch make them difficult to make sense of. I wonder what the test is for whether a paragraph or a whole email is redacted. It is a measure of her privilege that the DOJ and the FBI are covering for her. Comey declined prosecution because there was no "intent" even though intent was not required by the statute. Now we find, in the FBI notes, that Hillary was not asked any questions relating to intent.

Comment

• Most of it, yes. The most "presidential" he's looked, but, no fucking shit. If he goes over there and spoke like he really feels, he wouldn't get out alive. No one in Mexico is falling for his shit.
                              Agreed. But he doesn't need the Mexican people to like him. He needs the independents in the US to see him acting rational and looking Presidential.

Comment

• I don't think people are that dumb. People saw through his act right when it was announced he was going there.

Comment

Working...
                                X