Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our long history of flexible morality

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      I bet you already know. Doesn't matter what size, though. It's theft.

I still don't know. I do know, and disagree with, your position on taxation.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Traits of a Narcissistic Sociopath - How do you spot a sociopathic narcissist? Watch for certain traits:

A driven quest for power. If a narcissistic sociopath cares about anything other than himself, it is destructive power and control over people.

Behaviors that seek love and admiration. To be sure, this isn't needy love. It's not even emotional love. It's superficial. A narcissistic sociopath sees love and admiration as power tools to manipulate and dominate (Do Sociopaths Even Have Feelings?).

No apologies, no guilt, no remorse under any circumstance. A sociopathic narcissist believes that she is a gift to the world who makes it richer and more colorful. Therefore, her calculated, even cruel actions are always justified.

Invincibility. The narcissistic variety of sociopath believes he is indomitable. Even punishment and prison can't stop him. They're merely part of the game.

Wholly self-serving. The needs and wants of others are insignificant and undeserving of consideration.

Act as the producer, director, and only actor of his own show. The narcissistic sociopath casts people in roles that increase his power and sense of importance and when bored, casts them aside.

Comment

• DSL posted the link http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...=politics&_r=0. I suggest everyone read that article and keep in mind that the WaPo, LA Times and, of course, Politico came out with "news" stories with similar "facts" all on the Sunday before the debate. Read the article. Read the words used. You tell me if the phrase "controlled media" is out of line. NYT even admitted a few weeks ago that it was their "civic duty" to stop Trump.

For example, NYT says it is a lie to say 13 Hillary devices were destroyed with a hammer. Only one witness testified that he used a hammer on two phones. Other testimony said that 11 more phones were "destroyed" by her attorneys, and none of the phones could be "found". The attorneys, of course, claim privilege.

Comment

• SLF:
            I still don't know. I do know, and disagree with, your position on taxation.
            Of course, you disagree. How could you not, being one of the persons sucking off the tit of the US legal system. The US should have gone to the "loser pays" English System decades ago. The cost of running the legal system should be put upon those who use the system. Why in the world should the general population support a system designed to enrich lawyers?

Never forget the three reasons that major laboratories are now substituting lawyers for mice in laboratory experimentation:

1. There are simply more lawyers available than rats.
            2. Lab workers sometimes become attached to certain rats. This never happens with lawyers.
            3. (most important) There are certain things that rats simply will not do.

Comment

• The cost of running the legal system should be put upon those who use the system.

It may be time to apply that principle across the board. Our biggest users of infrastructure are corporations, many of whom pay far lower tax rates. We don't have a sane policy in this area.

Comment

• Jesus Geezer if you're going to tell lawyer jokes at least come up with one that isn'ttwo decades old

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  31 lies Trump told within just a week.
                  Slow week?

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUI9u3azLUg"]HAMILTRUMP (Hamilton Musical vs. Trump Parody) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5eE_xZDI1s"]Michael Buffer - Let's get ready to rumble (sound bite) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Jebus. It's a presidential debate. We are deciding who will literally have the power to destroy the earth, and people treat it like its Monday Night Raw. Wtf is wrong with people?

Comment

• And go fuck yourself Da Geezer. I mean that in the most respectful way. You are a giant ass, constantly attacking people because you think you are better than others. You aren't. Anytime you'd like to have a rational discussion about political theory, I'm ready. If you want to continue attacking people with caricatures, GTFO!

The big problem with lawyer jokes is that lawyers don't think they are funny, and no one else thinks they are jokes.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Good thing you don't drink when Trump lies. You'd be dead in 15 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X