No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the economic stuff played a much bigger role than anger over BLM or transgender bathrooms or the presumably thousands of bakers driven into penury and suicide by onerous anti-religion laws.
    The latter stuff, IMO, served to draw a circle around what wasn't a priority. The Ds don't have to (and won't) ditch that stuff. But re-prioritizing a bit may serve them well.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Central was really good. But UA beat them!!!!! In your face!

With that, I'll step away and let you return to cataloging Trump's issues, no small task, and others can return to the Geezer v. All discussion of something in a wall of text.

Huzzah!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ithaca A&M. Heh.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ohio State=Hillary
          So true.

Comment

• Hoss:
            I think you and I both agree that has to begin with Ds winning back some swaths of the white vote. How...IDK.
            As long as the D's view it as "the white vote" they will fail. It is the "working class" vote that was dispositive in 2016.

Comment

• Crooked DSL is wrong on Lorain. Sad! Sets a bad president.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Come now, Talent. Surely you must realize that as a white, middle-class, over-achieving High School student, government-run Ohio State didn't offer me a dime. After scholarship and other assistance, shit, Cornell was about $1,000 more than OSU. Easy decision, you publicly-schooled boor.
                Now it clicks. DSL reminds me of Keith Obermann without the humor. Long live A+M.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Crooked DSL is wrong on Lorain. Sad! Sets a bad president.
                  :rimshot:

He'll be here all week folks. Try the veal.

Comment

• Apologies if this already got dropped. I just came across it.

?I FEEL FORGOTTEN?: A DECADE OF STRUGGLE IN RURAL OHIO

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/pho...-in-rural-ohio

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                      :rimshot:

He'll be here all week folks. Try the veal.
                      Rude as hell.

Comment

• The word of the day is ....soup?on. Please use this in all posts on this thread for the next 6 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          Rude as hell.
                          Thin skin for a pachyderm. Methinks a referral to one The Nick's camps- er, wellness centers- might be in order.

No coupons for soup there. All the nutritious gruel you slurp tho.

Comment

• Just tried reading Wild Hoss' post - unreadable! Totally biased, not funny and the Saban jealousy just can't get any worse. Sad!

Comment

• I can tolerate a soupcon of AA's posts

my venice beach daughter in for the holidays continues to be the bluetic of my household. but somewhere along the line shes beginning to realize there is economoic hope, potential for less taxes, an increase in her net pay sans obamacare premiums and federal tax streamlining, and more job opportunities for her in her field then PAH ever would have provided.
                              nice to see her developing some greeed for the holidays

Comment

• Important to remember that even though Trump lost the popular vote by 2.5M and his electoral win was in the bottom 25% of all elections in US history, it was still one of the greatest landslides ever!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X