X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOO-YEAH!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But alas...once football starts they always go up...peaking at Super Bowl Week...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Everyone celebrate at Wizzie’s!!!

Yeah, but ketchup prices are going up, so the price of his less than mediocre ketchup coated wings will not change
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          I liked Cheney's concession speech, it hit all of the pertinent issues. Basically nobody should ever vote for an election denier. The best part about the speech is she spoke of Grant and how he kept on fighting Lee even after heavy losses. Invoking The Butcher and Lincoln has got to burn every MAGA person out there.
          Under that rule, none of the leading D candidates should be voted for. All have said that Trump "stole" the 2016 election with the help of the Russians. The head of the J6 committee even voted to not accept the electoral college vote.

The Trump presidency was one long election denial by the Dems.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            I think a chimpanzee could beat the Big Guy at this point...but I digress...
            But the debates would be fascinating!

Comment

• I think you'd have to give the chimp the edge on cognitive skills...but the Big Guy has his aviators...tough call...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Season 2 of the Jan 6th hearings has been canceled

But we are pleased to announce that Season 14 of the Benghazi Hearings is already under production

Comment

• I'm more interested in the Covid Hearings.

Comment

• 92bf4a8ce4ed70b4.jpg

Comment

• McConnell is dropping $28M on ads in Ohio. Damn. That's a lot for what's supposed to be a safe seat for R's. Is Vance that bad a fund-raiser? He's an investment fund guy!

Comment

• 4af53e7d34b89b75.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            McConnell is dropping $28M on ads in Ohio. Damn. That's a lot for what's supposed to be a safe seat for R's. Is Vance that bad a fund-raiser? He's an investment fund guy!
                            I don't know but Vance's campaign is total garbage so far.

Comment

• We'll he is a piece of shit Trump Toady.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump Derangement continues...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X