Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    RESIDENT BIDEN: If Russia invades that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine again. Then there will be, there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.

REPORTER: But how will you. How will you do that, exactly, since the project and control of the project is within Germany's control?

BIDEN: We will. I promise you, we'll be able to do it.
    Is your source John Hogue? He's the famed Nostradamus "authority" who comes on Coast to Coast AM every few months to tell us that everything is going to collapse any day now. Strangely enough, nobody ever points out that we haven't been vaporized yet.

He's quite entertaining, I must admit.

Comment

• How has no one mentioned yet that Biden attempted a live séance today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        How has no one mentioned yet that Biden attempted a live séance today?
        really? I thought he was just sleeping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Is your source John Hogue? He's the famed Nostradamus "authority" who comes on Coast to Coast AM every few months to tell us that everything is going to collapse any day now. Strangely enough, nobody ever points out that we haven't been vaporized yet.

He's quite entertaining, I must admit.
          The video was on Tucker a couple of nights ago. This was prior to Feb 24, btw. Hard to figure what he meant. Who is benefitted by the destruction of Nord 1 and Nord 2? Greens? Saudis? USA?

My reading today indicates that the pipeline is beyond repair.

The lack of coverage leads me to think the Greens are the most likely suspect.

Comment

• Yes Chairman Poopypants was attempting to summon a dead Congresswoman today...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• America's favorite lil psycho getting divorced. Wiz and Hannibal, she's available.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/28/marjo...resswoman-mtg/

Comment

• She’s a disturbingly ugly woman. It’s no wonder she bangs any rando that gives her the time of day.

Comment

America's favorite lil psycho getting divorced. Wiz and Hannibal, she's available.

I doubt Mrs. Wiz III would want me pursuing her (she is a her? In the Prog age we never know)
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• WHERE'S JACKIE? WHERE'S JACKIE? WHERE IN THE FUCK IS JACKIE???!?!??!

BTW, is there any doubt that this will be widely mocked by anyone with a sense of humor and then turned into some sort of "ageist" or "racist" or just "mean-spirited" attack on The Chairman and all those who use it labeled fascists? I mean, see "Let's Go Brandon".
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm wondering when The Chairman's medical team is finally going to admit that he has serious cognitive issues. I've seen these same symptoms in my own family with my mother, and my sister in law, both of whom developed Alzheimers with dementia. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. But I am infuriated when his handlers insult our intelligence and say that Joe is 'fine'. He's not.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

America's favorite lil psycho getting divorced. Wiz and Hannibal, she's available.

Take her. She's yours.

I'm going to Marry Laura Loomer since she is still fertile. Well, theoretically.

Comment

• Jackie, if you're here, give us a sign...blow out the candle, Jackie...

It's just a funny old man gaffe until the press secretary makes it far more obnoxious by quadrupling down that Joe knew the whole time Jackie is dead and was just emphasizing how "top of mind" she is. Whatever the fuck that's even supposed to mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Take her. She's yours.

I'm going to Marry Laura Loomer since she is still fertile. Well, theoretically.
                                I ain't going near the most used piece of equipment at the North Georgia CrossFit...

Comment

Working...
                                X