No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, one of the things DJT was completely right about: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...-just-smirked/
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Ah, one of the things DJT was completely right about: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...-just-smirked/
      A lot has happened in the four years since that article. If Europe had any sense they would start fracking right away. They need natural gas anyway for a host of products not related to power generation.

We will probably have about as much luck as finding out who did this as finding the leaker at the SC.

Comment

• fuckin' Trumpers

fuckin' MAGA extremists

fuckin' semi-fascists
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• How long until the Biden Regime/Climate Change Nutjobs start blaming Hurricane Ian on Climate Change?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You mean they haven’t already?

Comment

• I'm sure they will and millions of prog dolts will nod their idiotic melons in approval...including several dolts right here...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ec197133650e6d51.jpg

Comment

• Yes but their heart is in the right place...you cold hearted prick...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Weather Channel just showed flood waters up to the top of cars in Naples. And it's supposed to get significantly higher than that in Cape Coral/Port Charlotte/ Fort Myers

Comment

• I mention Prog nutjobs...and look who shows up...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Interesting point, THE_WIZARD.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• succinct response THE_TALENT_
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We are expecting tropical storm conditions here is S GA. I got everything secured and checked out the beach a little while ago. Starting to blow already.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yikes. Be safe dude.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• RESIDENT BIDEN: If Russia invades that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine again. Then there will be, there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.

REPORTER: But how will you. How will you do that, exactly, since the project and control of the project is within Germany's control?

BIDEN: We will. I promise you, we'll be able to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X