X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannibal
    replied
    Haley — definitely not.

Desantis — maybe — but he really damaged his chances with the Florida abortion ban.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    However many of the "ONLY TRUMP" crowd you would lose with a Haley or DeSantis nomination you would pick up double the numbers in middle ground suburbanites who despise Trump but want to vote Republcan.

And suburbanites (or seniors) are way more valuable voters in the long run than the freak shows organizing MAGA boat rallies.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Most of the other options would not win by 10 points. That includes Haley, who would depress R turnout big time.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    The R's had way more options than the Dems had this election. He's the incumbent who's not ready to leave. Dems have always respected incumbency more than R's do.

The R's chose the only path that could possibly lead to suicide. Anyone else would win by 10 points. The stupid ill-informed dipshits (we politely call them "infrequent voters") who want politics to be an entertainment alternative to the WWE and who only vote once every 4 years and ONLY if they can vote for Trump are NOT a good long-term investment.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Meanwhile Trump says no real Jew can possibly vote Democrat, as Israel is the true homeland for all Jews everywhere. His low-IQ grifter acolyte, Mr. Charles O. Kirk, says something similar about Christians.

The angry, pasty, and overweight crowd is not sending their best. But perhaps they don't have one.
    Both the Republicans and Democrats are equally adept at giving Israel a massively oversized role in American politics. In the history of the world, I don't think that a country has ever influenced the political affairs of another country 30 times its size more than Israel does with the United States. Whenever I see a Washington politician repeat for the 100th time about how Israel is our "greatest ally" I feel like I am watching a hostage video. And maybe I am.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X