Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct. I'm growing more comfortable that Ohio State will at least do the mostly right thing. I *think* they've heard the fanbase and won't bow to the lynch mob. I'm less sure that he'll be coaching against the mighty Beav on opening day. But, that would be really sweet and just.

And, as an added benefit for M fans, they get to make sure that HARBAUGH!!!! brings UFM to justice in HARBAUGH!!!!'s very own Stanford-USC sort of way.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• i just cannot imagine OSU doing anything but apologizing to Urban and reinstating him immediately unless there is something more to this.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I can't see them not sitting him for at least a couple of token games. "Time served" would surprise me since it was a pretty bad PR event.

Comment

• Unless there is something more - and there very well could be - I don't they can sit him a couple games.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• As an FYI, all that shit about ZS that McMurphy reported on Friday was before the investigators. I mean, they interviewed CS for the love of god. And ZS (and CS's mom, who insists she's full of shit).

WRT the preposterous Jerry Springer Show relationship, if there's something more it's because CS held it back (or other relevant witnesses). They've all had the chance to spill their guts and, IMO, have.

I can't see them not sitting him for at least a couple of token games. "Time served" would surprise me since it was a pretty bad PR event.
            I'm sure there is an inclination to do this, but I'm also sure UFM and at least a fair number of the BoT rightly view this as nonsense bullshit. It'll be interesting to see if OSU gets it entirely right.

I'm not overly hopeful, but they did handle SJW protestors exactly right a few years ago and haven't had an issue since:

"What do you mean by discharged?"

"Expelled. You will be expelled."

Comment

• At face, the one thing we know meyer screwed up was not telling the press at BT media day that he wasn't prepared to talk about the ZS stuff and would not comment on it. We also know meyer alleges he told Smith about ZS. I believe him because he'd be a fool to lie about that. The screw up with the press warrants suspension with time served. It's up to osu to create a narrative to support that outcome.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• FIRE MEYER!!!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Looks like someone has discovered colorful, over-sized fonts.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Meanwhile in East Lansing....

Comment

• People in EL will be as happy as people in Columbus.

Comment

• I really can't express how happy I'd be if my alma mater didn't front hole up by caving to the PC SJW #GentryProg McCarthyites like so many Universities would have, and, instead based the decision on facts and reason. I'm now really optimistic. The university has definitely heard the voice of those who love and support that university and I'm hopeful they won't piss on the facts to quench the front hole SJW mob like so many other schools would have.

Comment

• Just win, Baby!
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              I really can't express how happy I'd be if my alma mater didn't front hole up by caving to the PC SJW #GentryProg McCarthyites like so many Universities would have, and, instead based the decision on facts and reason. I'm now really optimistic. The university has definitely heard the voice of those who love and support that university and I'm hopeful they won't piss on the facts to quench the front hole SJW mob like so many other schools would have.
                              Hold up Sherlock, we can't ignore the "woe is me" talent persona that permeated this thread in the 48 hours after the news broke. You were like the Bishop in Caddyshack after the lightning strike.

I told you if nothing else came up, Meyer would survive. His biggest mistake other than holding on to the whack job was lying at the press conference. All he had to do was a simple no comment.

Comment

• Fucking pussied out. 3 games. Fucking horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X