Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, HV is the one that is worrisome. Sparty will be a pain in the ass and M will play tough, but I think OSU has the goods to get those two. Fuck Happy Valley
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You guys will beat Sparty easily. Their pass defense has been poop through two games.

I wish that I had gotten to see the second half of that TCU game. Must have been pretty exciting. But it's becoming increasingly painful watching games like that that make me glumly say to myself "God I wish we had that offense".
      Last edited by Hannibal; September 17, 2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Eh. TCU made some mistakes. OSU's defense sort of settled in. OSU's offense eventually burned a TCU defense that was living on the edge.

OSU's linebackers are really, really problematic. As is the a safety position that is not Jordan Fuller. OSU has given up 5 really long TDs already and I can directly lay the blame at the feet of Jashen Wint for at least 3, Isaiah Pryor for 2 and add in that good LB players would have nipped the 3 long runs for gains of 5 instead of forcing safeties to take, you know, decent angles. The 93-yd TD run was a masterclass. Harrison takes a false step, gets himself reached by the center without filling the hole and Pryor takes a shit ass angle. Now, the RB was blazing fast and had to be to get through the hole at the LoS because Landers almost got there, but once he did -- fuck me.

I really miss Raekwon MacMillan. Hell, I really miss Jerome Baker.

Comment

• I think OSU will beat MSU pretty easily but the Spartan pass defense will be better when they face them. They are missing their best corner in Josiah Scott.

Comment

• Nick Bosa is likely out until November. That's not great news for the trip to HV.

Comment

• Whoa that sucks. Of course he will be ready just in time to destroy our OLine. Such is the fate of a Michigan fan...waiting for any OSU wrinkles to be ironed out in time for late November.

Comment

• Well, heh, they don't need Nick Bosa to get the better of John Runyan. Dr. Strangelove could suit up and do that.

Comment

• Maybe OSU's entire three deep at defensive end will get inured and Runyan will get to face off against a student body walk-on. Even then he'll probably give up three sacks.

Comment

• rinaldy put urban in the hot seat

Comment

• Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; September 19, 2018, 02:06 PM.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Your opinion is wrong.

Comment

• For the love of Lord Saban, we need to put the Courtney Smith thing to bed.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It will be after this weekend. UFM did his bullshit ESPN thing, answered all of Rinaldi's questions, then did an hour-long press conference that dodged no questions. They'll talk about it one more time -- when he's back on the sideline for the first time -- and then the preposterous manufactured outrage recedes -- or, rather, lands on some other poor sucker -- hopefully Kirby Smart.
                            Last edited by iam416; September 19, 2018, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• If I were you, I'd be more worried about how you are going to beat Tulane without Nick Bosa.

Comment

• After Clay Helton is fired (coming sooooon), Urban is following LBJ and taking his talents to Venice Beach anyway.

UAB beat Tulane. The Buckeyes could play 10 on defense all game (kinda like the missing plane formation that the military planes do on flyovers) and still beat the Greenwave by 40.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X