Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois won those games, they've been very lucky and if they played the season again they would be fortunate to win one of those three.

Comment

• Well, I basing my view that Illinois is > MSU because ....... Sparty. Facts do not pertain.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• MSU is falling back into the 'sparty being sparty' mode, which is where they usually are before they make a coaching change.

If Rutgers wasn't so freaking bad, I'd almost be willing to take them to beat Sparty this weekend. But, MSU still has Lewerke, and he might be enough to make the difference on the scoreboard. Rutgers doesn't have anything to match him.

At least Illinois had Michigan's 4th string quarterback.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Interesting stat -- number of NFL draft picks during the first 3 years of selected coaches regimes:

1. Jim Tressel - 27
          2. HARBAUGH!!! -- 16
          3t. UFM (Florida) -- 14
          3t. UFM (Ohio State -- 14
          5. Saban (Alabama) -- 11
          6. Carroll -- 10
          7. Bob Stoops -- 7

I find that some very interesting context in terms of the who inherited what narrative that operates, in full force, at some schools.

Also, Tressel inherited a great roster -- almost all of the key 2002 cogs were in place.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• My new favorite Ohio State stat....they are outscoring teams by an average of 28 points....in the FIRST HALF (31-3). JK Dobbins has 42 total 2nd half carries. Justin Fields has 31 passing TDs while sitting out god knows how many quarters.

Of course, when they get punched in the mouth this week and find themselves in a 2nd half war they won't know how to handle it. That's the downside. Eventually you end up in a tussle and the team that is battle-tested -- like Penn State -- wins. It's 2015.

Comment

• Stop sandbagging. You guys will send Penn State on a one way journey to Assrapeville.

Comment

• Their only hope is to score an earlier TKO and hang on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  Stop sandbagging. You guys will send Penn State on a one way journey to Assrapeville.
                  They know it.

Most OSU fans have already made their travel plans for Indy and at least the first round of the playoffs.

If Chase Young hasn't clinched the Heisman yet, he will this weekend. He's going to feast on that Nit offense.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Ohio State is boycotting gameday for favoring the SEC - Not sure how that's going? I haven't watched that show for years. Im going to watch the first half or till the game is out of hand. Should be somewhere 42-13 final is my guess.

Comment

• Comment

• PSU is bad ........ 98 yard opening drive for the bucknutz. 2 huge 3rd down conversions on field's legs the rest is dobbins. Crushing run game v. what was supposed to be an excellent PSU run D.

7-0 osu.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The rout is on.

Comment

• Nobody spying on Fields? What kind of strategy is that, I really don't understand. Oh well not that it would matter - James Franklin lol

Comment

• Looks like a fumble ....... O'neil. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X