Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgraceful.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 14 points allowed to Rutgers.

Shameful

Comment

Comment

• I'm guessing the 2nd and 3rd team allowed the 14.

Duck-walk them until next Thursday. Rotten little bastards ....
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They scored 2 of their 3 TDs off TOs at the 20. And they scored 2 of their 3 TDs against the 2nd/3rd string. But, it was still bad. Rutgers ran the ball. Ohio State's running game wasn't good. I'm not sure if they're going to beat Penn State and I'm completely sure they're getting hamblasting in AA.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• homer simpson episode 21 GIF

Comment

• Well played, WM.

Comment

• You people are insane.

Comment

• Buckeyes could have one of those games like they did vs Purdue last year. Still not sure how that happened but it's cool that it did.

Comment

• OSU opens at 19?!?!?! That should be closer to 14 and both numbers are mortal locks for Penn State.

Comment

• I think 19 points is light. Should be more like 22 - 24.

In Columbus? James Franklin is actually worse on the road against ranked teams than Harbaugh is.

That's pretty bad.

I'll concede that the Nits will be the first team that OSU has played all year that will actually give them a bit of a fight. But it won't last. The Nits may be a bit troublesome at the start, but as the game goes on the OSU defense will maul them.

Welcome back Chase Young. Meet Penn State.

Comment

Comment

• Buckeyes won't have any problem if they are well coached, Penn State has some flaws on both sides of the ball that will be exposed. Interested in seeing if PSU can slow your offense down at all.

Comment

• B1G power rankings? Not in order:. Ohio, Michigan, Penn State, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Indiana...

I think 2-7 is closer than 1 & 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X