Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As stated before. M has no chance of winning before 2030.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Prayers sent and answered!

Comment

• Rumors are that OSU will be covid-affected again. Just great.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What is it with this BigTen lack of discipline? I mean I am starting to miss the good old days where BigTen doctors and coaches were only buggering young boys.

Get your fucking acts together, morons.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Just seeing this on my time line, and on you're Holiday too. Sucks really, this is one long off year to me - no matter who plays in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              What is it with this BigTen lack of discipline? I mean I am starting to miss the good old days where BigTen doctors and coaches were only buggering young boys.

Get your fucking acts together, morons.
              Nominee for post of the year...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Apparently a "star" offensive player is positive. Not Fields. So, you know, a WR. Apparently OSU has know about it for a few days and it's not an outbreak. We'll see.

Here's the kick to the fucking pills -- the CFP has said that each school must rely on it's OWN CONFERENCE protocols when it comes to Covid. So, the B10 has gone a fucked Ohio Stte for the CFP. If OSU miracuously beats nFw and makes the CFP, then the player is out for 1/1 per the 21-day bullshit.

Comment

• Oh man.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...I wonder if Talent will be sending Kevin Warren a Christmas card?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Apparently a "star" offensive player is positive. Not Fields. So, you know, a WR. Apparently OSU has know about it for a few days and it's not an outbreak. We'll see.

Here's the kick to the fucking pills -- the CFP has said that each school must rely on it's OWN CONFERENCE protocols when it comes to Covid. So, the B10 has gone a fucked Ohio Stte for the CFP. If OSU miracuously beats nFw and makes the CFP, then the player is out for 1/1 per the 21-day bullshit.
                      A single WR is no big issue. It’s if you lose him and others due to contact precautions.

Comment

• It's a big deal if it's Olave or Wilson. Contact tracing keeps you out for a week, I think,

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, that could affect the NW game. And you could beat them with scout team players.

Look, we lost Waddle. Just rely more on whomever is the Devonta Smith for the Bucknuts. Easy. You’re welcomed.

Comment

• ...jebus titties...you fucktwats sound like Grumpy Old Men bitching about who has worse ailments...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’m not bitching.

Comment

Working...
                                X