Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But if they’re disqualified for next week, it’s out of their hands. NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

Comment

• The Committee can take teams that didn’t make the CCG. Both Alabama and Ohio State have done it before. I think it will happen again.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• They will. They’ll take aTm because they’re SEC.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Taking a second SEC team has happened just once. And the second SEC team was Ala-fucking-Bama. aTm doesn’t have that kind of brand appeal. I mean it could happen, but I’d hate to see TOSUC held out because they played 3 games or whatever the final BigTen Covid tally is.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I was speaking only of the B10CG. Obviously, OSU is one of the 4 best teams in the country. I think the committee takes them even at 5-0.

Comment

• Herb stating the obvious. Sure most M fans want this... I certainly do.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The only thing Herbie was wrong about was timing. Michigan surrendered to OSU the day after Bo died.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• "I'm sorry"

200905171634-espn-analyst-kirk-herbstreit-breaks-down-discussing-social-injustice-sot-nr-vpx-00001909-super-169.jpg

Comment

• heh
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• All signs looks like Michigan is putting the kibosh on the Game. Though things change fast theses Covid days. I guess the outbreaks came after the Penn Sate game with players celebrating Thanksgiving with friends/family.

Comment

• 24/7 says there are 15 confirmed cases on the football team.

Wings is correct on how the virus was spread. Some players went to gatherings with friends and family, and later tested positive.

No word as to the severity of their cases or how long they'll be out. No names were disclosed.

Comment

• Apparently Ohio State's entire OL (or 4 out of 5 starters) is out w/ Covid-related bullshit. Today is going to be a totall struggle-bus game. Sparty +23' is printing money.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• sandbaggus enormous talentdumbassus
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think the Buckeyes annihilate them.

Comment

• OSU 35
                                MSU 0

3rd period

As stated before. They can start their 2nd string, and still win ballgames.

They'll be in the playoffs.

If they're not in the CCG, its the Big Ten's fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X