Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFM figuring out a way to get Tom Herman to Texas so that Ohio State could land one Texas 5* after another is 5-D chess.

That said, offense ain’t the problem.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ohio State currently has 9 verbal "commitments" for its 2022 recruiting class. With those 9, Ohio State would rank 5th in the B10 for the 2021 recruiting cycle and is one verbal away from being 4th.

For 2020, Ohio State signed 3 of the 4 5* players in the B10. For 2021, Ohio State has 4 of the 6 5* players verbaled to B10 teams. For 2022, it's 3 for 3. M should add at least 1 or 2 for 2022 and OSU should add another for 2021 and a few more for 2022.

Anyway, as it currently stands, for the recruiting years 2020-22, Ohio State has signed or verbals from 10 of the 13 B10 recruits that 247 Composite 5*.

Unfortunately, the disastrous 2019 class is going to really hose them in 2021. Just gotta survive that year and things will be ok.

Comment

• Godspeed. We'll all be praying you guys make through 2021.

Comment

• So basically they are going to be the top class in 2022 as well, meaning if those guys play 3-4 years, they're the top team in the conference thru 2026.

I'll be 72, and Michigan will be no closer to a conference title than they are now.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I feel like it'll be the Year of Fickell all over again. Roughly every 10 years something disastrous happens to long-suffering Ohio State fans, but we generally manage to accept our miserable fate and perservere.

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OSU might get corona’d out of the B10CG. And, of course, 21 days means any positive now misses M.

Fuck Kevin Warren.
                Last edited by iam416; November 25, 2020, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• The path is clear. Michigan needs to opt-out of the OSU game setting up Clash of the Titans: Northwestern vs. Indiana to determine the undisputed best team in the Big Ten.

Comment

• Correct

Comment

• The 21 day thing is madness. It’s more than double the CDC rec.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• It’s almost as if they set it up to fail.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Do tell.

Comment

• Day has tested positive, does this mean Ryan Day can’t coach for rest of the regular season and Michigan 21 day rule?

Edit; Yoder answer me right away on twitter with 'Only 10 days I guess"
                              Last edited by WingsFan; November 27, 2020, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• I don't want anyone to test positive. Not even Ryan Day.

That being said, his presence will not be necessary for OSU to do what they will do to Michigan. In fact, Day's absence would likely motivate their players more.

There is nothing that Michigan can do to avoid the whipping that is coming their way. Nothing.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X