Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They allowed Wisconsin to get out of two games they could have played...so if one more team fucks them over I won't shed a fucking tear for that chickenshit Alvarez...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Quinn Ewers finally commits to CRD. I’m skeptical that this will hold, but CRD has put together a nice QB room.

Since he was named HC, he’s brought in Fields, signed Stroud and Miller, has a verbal from McCord and now Ewers. If that holds, I look for LSU to win another CFP in 2024.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We Michigan fans can only dream of the days when we’re good enough to be an SEC feeder program. And you guys get to live it on a daily basis. Never take it for granted.

Comment

• Every day is a dream, Mike. God is good.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• fear the fryfogle

Comment

• lol of course Ewers commits to Ohio State. Maybe M will beat a non-interim Ohio State head coach in the 2030s? or 40s...

Indiana vs Ohio State today.
                Big game, but we've seen this story before. Think Ohio State wins by at least two TDs.
                Really want Indiana to pull out the miracle win though. I don't hate Ohio State anymore because of the M vs Ohio State "rivalry" ... at this point, it's like, "who cares?"
                Indiana is an underdog... usually nice to root for the dog. It would be refreshing to see a new B10 East champion. I also have a degree from Indiana University. Went to Purdue for 3 years then finished out a degree at Indiana. Go Hoosers!
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I haven't seen a more shameful heel turn since The Wizard was singing Boomer Sooner back in 2000. Goddamn, man, have some fucking pride. BOILER. THE. FUCK. UP.

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We stink

Comment

• The B10 conference in a nutshell:

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I think OSU misses their crowd a bit today.

Even playing their worst game of the season, they're going to end up beating "undefeated" Indiana.

Typical OSU. They always seem to have one crap game every season, and sometimes it costs them. Today, it doesn't.

On to the playoffs after a minor bump in the road.

Fields may have cost himself some votes in the Heisman thingy. Lots of talk going towards Florida's Trask right now. Still lots of ball to be played yet.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Indiana is a solid team. It's impressive that they can still be threatening in the passing game despite having a horrid running offense.

That was Fields' worst game as a Buckeye. Now the line was Swiss cheese at times but it was mostly on him. Hard to be mad at anyone else on the offense.

Comment

• I'm still not convinced that Indiana is all that great. I think they are an opportunistic team. They take advantage of situations that fall in their laps, and they make the opponent pay for it.

Those 4 turnovers by Fields are normally 28 points for OSU. Add that to the score, and you have a more accurate view of the difference between the two teams. Take away those turnovers, with Indiana having literally NO running game (-1 net yard) and OSU absolutely throttles them.

OSU has some pass defense issues, and Pennix took advantage. But he was also given offensive opportunities that were the result of OSU turnovers.

The one bad day for OSU is over. They survived, and now the road is clear to the playoffs.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Total garbage team. 2013. 2018. Maybe good enough to win B10, but they’ll get obliterated in CFP.

Comment

Working...
                                X