Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh. If I were to really think about it, I should probably thank him. Yeah, he coordinated with Assface McMurphy to essentially run UFM out of town. But, let's see what that produced:

(1) The removal of Zach Smith, who can't coach but could recruit;
    (2) The hiring of Brian Hartline who can really coach and REALLY recruit;
    (3) The hiring of CRD who, despite what Froot and Brian from Mgo say, is a badass; and
    (4) Tom Herman recruiting at Texas which has given OSU one badass WR after another -- Garrett Wilson, JSN, soon to be Caleb Burton.

And, hell, he was an integral part of somehow getting Cardale Jones to play out of his fucking gourd for 3 games.

So, I guess I should thank him. But, he's still a fucking asshat. Unfortunately, he won't be at Texas in 2021, so joining the B12 won't accomplish anything in that regard. And I have zero interest in playing Ames, Manhattan, Lawrence, Lubbock, Waco, Morgantown...I mean good fucking god....yeah, no doubt those are great places to score fetanyl and fuck moderately distant relatives. But, meh...
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ohio State is getting crystal balls left and right for 3 top 10 players in the 2022 class. And they probably have 2-3 more in the top 25 that they lead for.

Comment

• The best part about reading Texas message boards is that they are convinced UFM is going rescue them. It's a hoot and a half!

Comment

• All true Talent...my wish would be that the B1G would pull its collective head out of its arse...but not sure thats happening...at least not soon. B12 is not the answer but neither is the ACC...so SEC? Meh on that too. Maybe it's time for a big fucking reshuffle of CFB in general. I like the B1G but the arrogant hierarchy is fucking it up.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tejas thinks UFM is going there?

Delusion at its finest. Heh. He may coach again but it ain't gonna be in Austin...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You need to stop satisfying yourself to CFB recruiting sites.

Comment

• If I had to bet on it, I'd say he doesn't coach again. Every year that goes by makes it longer shot, IMO.

As for the B10, you're right -- the problem is there's nothing better, although the SEC w/ OSU (and, hell, UNL) would print money.

I'm hoping the covid decisions aren't symptomatic of what's to come, but I'm not sure. I'll say it again -- I don't want to be part of any conference that allows the likes of Rutgers and Maryland to tell Ohio State it can't play football.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  If I had to bet on it, I'd say he doesn't coach again. Every year that goes by makes it longer shot, IMO.

As for the B10, you're right -- the problem is there's nothing better, although the SEC w/ OSU (and, hell, UNL) would print money.

I'm hoping the covid decisions aren't symptomatic of what's to come, but I'm not sure. I'll say it again -- I don't want to be part of any conference that allows the likes of Rutgers and Maryland to tell Ohio State it can't play football.
                  EFZ...ass mother fucking backwards. But not any real alternatives now. Maybe in a few years when the B12 implodes...and it will...we will see some dynamic changes. Until then...I guess the conference will take it up the hoo haw. The program that is getting fucked the worst in this...is OSU...if I were the Bucknuts I'd be mother fucking angry as fuck. You are what UNL was in the mid 90's and if the Big 8/12 was doing this...oh fuck. Of course we got slowly fucked by Tejas but you guys are getting assrammed now...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Ohio State is getting crystal balls left and right for 3 top 10 players in the 2022 class. And they probably have 2-3 more in the top 25 that they lead for.
                    One of them is a Michigan legacy and one of them says that he grew up with Michigan as his "dream school".

Good job, Jimmy

Comment

• I don't think Ohio State is any more than a serious player for Will Johnson. I think they're probably in pretty good shape for Domani Jackson.

I think Quinn Ewers is going to commit. God-willing, it sticks. 13 months is a long time. I think Caleb Burton is going to commit.

I also think they'll get Emeka Egbuka in the 2021 class.

The WR run they're on is pretty respectable.

In any event, I'd like to this time to once again demand that Froot apologize for his rampant trashing of CRD.

Comment

• I’ve never understood why players put out this stuff publicly.
                        Attached Files
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Good luck with that.

Michigan has a better chance of beating OSU this year, and Ryan Day has promised to hang 100 on Harbaugh's boys.

Penn State should consider itself fortunate if they are within 3 TD's at the end. I think Day likes them better than us.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• What's up with all that face paint the PSU QBs always put on? It's a little ridiculous.

Comment

• So with today's obvious win for Ohio State, they will be 66-4 in B10 games since 2012. 4 losses... the same amount of losses the Jacksonville Jaguars had in this month of October.

Must be nice.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I just hope the season lasts long enough to get them enough wins for the playoffs. Somebody has to stop it from being an all-SEC affair.

Even Clemson is shaky now.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X