Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half the B10 has a bye this week. It's ridiculous. Especially if you're in a B10 Fantasy League and it's the last week of the regular season.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah I know there's an extra bye this year, maybe that complicates things, but in the past I thought they tried very hard to not give anyone bye weeks in November.

Comment

• Everyone has a November bye (or almost everyone). It's just that 6 of them are this week. Ohio State, Penn State, Minnesota, Michigan State, Iowa and Wisconsin are all off.

Would hate to see "bigger name" programs distract from the huge Rutgers-Illinois showdown.

Comment

• Ohio State has now scored 52 TDs in their 8 games. They've conceded 6. Total. And yesterday's 38-7 win dragged their average scoring margin down a bit. The stats for this team are absurd. And they get Maryland and Rutgers next. They won't mean a thing when Penn State comes into town with bad intentions or when they have to face HARBAUGH!!!! on the road. But, they sure are purrty.

Incidentally, while OSU has given up 6 TDs all year, M gave up 5 to Wisconsin. But, that was back when the Death Star was still a pile of legos on HARBAUGH!!!!'s floor. It's now fully assembled and operational.

Comment

• Gophers are blowing out bad teams now instead of barely beating them. They look very likely to get that tenth win, the tough part of their schedule is far from tough...

Penn State didn't impress me, M made a handful of bad mistakes in that game and that offensive PI was just awful.
            ????

Comment

• Jonah Jackson spent 3 years starting for Rutgers before transferring to Ohio State this season. He's done a really nice job shoring up the interior line. Really good get for Ohio State.

Of course, it's also been good for Jackson. In his 3 years of starting for Rutgers he won 7 games. He's now won 8 at Ohio State. Well done, sir.

Comment

• Also, Master Teague is still at #5 in the conference in rushing.

Comment

• Man, I sort of miss Prime. Well, not really. But, scrolling back through this thread -- just fantastic. I had completely forgotten about NFL Inc.! That was my second favorite bit of sass next to Buchanan's "life in the shadow" stuff. Heh.

When I think of Prime watching in 2016 and 2018 it just makes me smile. I mean, genuinely and deeply smile.

Comment

• For the love of God, do NOT say his name three times.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm telling you his head blew up scanners style. That dude love talking crap about Putin and loved the GOP.

Comment

• He still lurks.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• As a ghost maybe.

Comment

• Marvin Harrison verbals to Ohio State. The 2020 class remains a little down -- perhaps a borderline top 5 class. However, the 2021 class is in good shape and should rival UFM's standards.

I remember when Froot was on here going on and on about how Brian was totally right about Day being a desperation hire. Once again Froot blindly follows Brian off the ledge into the pit of molten lava. For shame, Froot. For shame.

Comment

• You got the wrong guy.

Comment

• Only the penitent man will pass, froot

Comment

Working...
                                X