Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What???
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I would never have seriously posted such shit. You are not to be trusted!
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Buchanan:

48-7 was directed at "THE_" Wizard.

If I were sassing you I'd use 62-39. Or the like.

This year, of course, HARBAUGH!!!! has shit running full steam. I better get my licks in while I can. So...

Buchanan:

62-39!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Mr. Talent, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Buchanan:

48-7 was directed at "THE_" Wizard.

If I were sassing you I'd use 62-39. Or the like.

This year, of course, HARBAUGH!!!! has shit running full steam. I better get my licks in while I can. So...

Buchanan:

62-39!
            back at you:

24 -12. First year coach Schembechler's win over #1 osu in 1969

5-4-1. Bo v. Woody and the 10y War:

2-10-1. John Cooper's record v. M.

It's coming. November 30th, 2019. So, yeah, get your licks in now.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Ryan Day inherited a Ferrari while Harbaugh inherited a Corvette... We'll see if Ryan Day can keep his Ferrari running at peak performance and if Harbaugh can upgrade his Vette to compete with a supercar.

Comment

• Harbaugh is driving a Kia Soul right now.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ..... with the turbo option. But yeah, your not totally off there.

Comment

• USC "whatever it takes" to get Urban Meyer - Im shocked!

Comment

• Ohio State sweeps M hockey. Suck it, WingsFan.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• OSU by 44?

LOL ..

Maybe in the first half.

You could almost take them to cover double that number.

Another Fields/Day

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ohio State sweeps M hockey. Suck it, WingsFan.
                                I seen that, im sure you were watching with jubilation. (or not at all)

Comment

Working...
                                X