Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't hear the Brian Cook podcast where he called it a desperation hire so I don't know the context, but to me it is the wrong way to think about it. OSU from my view doesn't make desperate hires, they have a legitimate running program where people know their roles and this is somewhat mapped out. Michigan is much more likely to make a desperate hire and one can argue they have the last 3 times. Harbaugh may have been a home run hire but there is a desperation that if he doesn't succeeed who will?

Comment

• Brian Griese. Bet the farm.

Comment

• Proof positive!

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Day is a suckass. Desperate hire iyam.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What I said about the Day hire has been perfect. I've had great posts about the Ryan Day hire, the best posts.

Comment

• Only the penitent man will pass, froot
            His unwillingness to admit that his fealty to Brian Cook led him astray is choosing....poorly.

As AlabamAlum pointed out, froot was, again, acting the "yes man" for Mr. Cook with his constant and belligerent denigration of Coach Ryan Day.

You owe this committee an apology, froot!
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• heh
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Ohio State hires Little Ryan Day? SAD!!!
                  Just own it, froot.

Comment

• shaddup
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Like I said elsewhere ....... you will be held accountable here for dumb posts.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• 48-7

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          AlabamAlum is the God of Knowledge that I pray to.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wow. Thanks, Jeff.

Comment

• 48-7. Good God ..... did I actually post that somewhere regarding the 2018 osu game? The 2019 Wisconsin Game?

Deserve the humiliation for that or any other stupid score post I might have made.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• AA, LAIR ....... devious, unscrupulous mind for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X