Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They’re a total shitshow on offense. JFA. At least they’re now average on defense.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That’s the first Nebraska game I’ve watched this year. I’m here to tell you, they have a legit defense. Did TOSUC play a great game? No, but that defense had a hand in how the Bucknuts’ offense played.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You’re an idiot.

Comment

• You misspelled ‘genius’.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I am literally, technically a verified GENIUS! And if you don’t like it, you can take it up with MENSA!!!1

Comment

• And yet, you’re an idiot.

Comment

• This game was over early and I knew it. Went out played a couple games of chess, found some new players ....who 'thought' they were good.... lol told me I'm a hustler.

Watching Sparty vs Purdue , this will go down to the wire. Though Sparty never wins after beating Michigan...

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  And yet, you’re an idiot.
                  You’re gonna have to answer to the Mensa-Cola Company.

Comment

• What’s your rating, WF?

Comment

• Ha ha Sparty No! Told they never win after beating Michigan. AA depends on where I play and my other half bring down my rating. I think it was around 1400 on Chess.com, but I have been playing on the board again since last spring, think I have lost four maybe five games. I play almost everyday.

Oh say good buy to fruitloops for a while lol

Comment

• Watching Sparty vs Purdue , this will go down to the wire. Though Sparty never wins after beating Michigan..
                        I might start letting you make my predictions for me, Wings... LOL
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ohio State has no way to stop Aidan O'Connell and David Bell. Bell might have 400 yards receiving. Meanwhile, Ohio State's offense flinches and folds against any defense with a pulse. This is going to be an absolutle dogfight game that maybe Ohio State pulls out. Fortunately, even if they lose, they still control their own fate in the B10 East.

Comment

• So... no 'smartest guy in the room' analyst comments from fruity loops? No comments how Michigan will be ok? Oh wait we did win and Sparty lost...so sad. What a shock, I guess as soon as he gets out of the fetal position, he will be back . So predictable, I'm not wasted my time on the hothead troll anymore.... well it is fun though....

Comment

• I've put him at the kiddie table anyway, Wings. You'll have to tell me anything he says.

If there is such a thing as a rational Sparty fan out there, they know today that they should have at least 4 losses by now.

But, there's no danger of rationality taking place in EL.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Oh come on. What did he do? Say you guys will be okay? That bastard! Engage in some mild sass (although, I would be hard pressed to come up with anything that he said that is sass level)? Just because both you and WingsFan’s periods are syncing is no reason to put him on ignore during your national championship run (see, that last line WAS sass :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X