Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The skeletons in Alabam"Alum"'s closet could fil a Arlington National.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Is AA creole or cajun?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Neither. I’m a fucking Scot you twatwaffle.

Talent is (amazingly) correct (for a change). I did grow up in south Louisiana.

Now stifle.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sooooo....cajun or creole...we deserve an answer...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• These guys have long been my favorite CFB "podcast" -- or YouTube-cast. Whatever. But, I think they have a really, really good read on Ohio State. I really like their model and how they explain things. I do think the model is a little off on this game. The model seems to think this is a bad matchup for Purdue. The guys on the podcast split on the pick in regards to score -- one going with a 24 point win and the other with an 8 point win. The latter definitely rides Ohio State's scoring inefficiency, which is a real problem.

They also have a nice discussion of Purdue and rankings and the rank subjectivity in rankings. Basically, they note that Purdue is probably as good or better than Baylor, except they played Notre Dame in OoC. If things were reversed then the records would be flipped.

Ohio State is coming off of a somewhat disappointing win over Nebraska, while Purdue is riding high after taking down #3 Michigan State. Can Purdue slay anot...

Comment

• Is AA one of those Duck Dynasty guys?

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                These guys have long been my favorite CFB "podcast" -- or YouTube-cast. Whatever. But, I think they have a really, really good read on Ohio State. I really like their model and how they explain things. I do think the model is a little off on this game. The model seems to think this is a bad matchup for Purdue. The guys on the podcast split on the pick in regards to score -- one going with a 24 point win and the other with an 8 point win. The latter definitely rides Ohio State's scoring inefficiency, which is a real problem.

They also have a nice discussion of Purdue and rankings and the rank subjectivity in rankings. Basically, they note that Purdue is probably as good or better than Baylor, except they played Notre Dame in OoC. If things were reversed then the records would be flipped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-H_IuSCtRU
                Those are the Bama guys, correct?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  Is AA one of those Duck Dynasty guys?
                  Duck Dynasty is north Louisiana, twatwaffle.

Comment

Is AA one of those Duck Dynasty guys?
                    Yes...without their sophistication...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'VE MADE IT TO TWATWAFFLE!!

ta da!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        It's all rather bizarre that a team that has knocked off 2 top 5 opponents in the last four weeks couldn't find a way to a better overall record than 6-3.

Don't worry, You guys will be playing the 3 loss version of Purdue this weekend.

Comment

I'VE MADE IT TO TWATWAFFLE!!

ta da!!!
                          You are more of an asshat...but twatwaffle works as well...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I won't let you take twatwaffle away from me!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Those are the Bama guys, correct?
                              I don't know what their actually SEC allegiances are, but they are the SEC Guys and one of them is a brazen Braves fan.

Comment

• Sounds like a cool dude...re the Braves stuff
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X