Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA...how are your Mom's bunions doing...been sometime since I've seen her naked...last week I believe...

...anyway....thanks in advance buddy...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My mom’s been dead a while now, Whiz. I’m sure the decomposition is complete and that any bunions she may have had are nothing but an oily remnant of the rotting process.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...it was more like 10 days ago...BammerAlum...I thought she smelled kinda funny...but I figured it was just a yeast infection again...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Rutgers is gonna drill OSU next week
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Rutgers does play a relatively sound football, similar to NW that they force you to make plays to sustain drives, limit big plays on defense. Certainly will take the points the Buckeyes are giving.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Rutgers is gonna drill OSU next week
              That's pure hyperbole but they'll give you a game. M avoids that today by looking at what's going on with Rutger's D and simply calling plays that that work v. that. Powei inside? Fuck no. So many options in the playbook.

I though the Rutgers D was solid and burned M's run game. Other BT opponents will do that too. A Wisconsin win looks better today than it did yesterday. M would help me out by losing there. A win, unlikely, just prolongs what I think is the Harbaugh effec reckoning.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It’s going to be a total struggle. Maybe the entire Rutgers defense will engage in paintball shenanigans this week. It’s my only real hope.

Comment

Rutgers is gonna drill OSU next week
                  No.

Mayhaps they will keep it within the spread, but no way does OSU lose.

You already know that you guys have a coaching staff that will game plan one than more way to beat Rutgers. If the run doesn't work, they'll have a passing strategy that will work. The only question will be execution.

Michigan's defense was getting gashed badly in the 2nd half because, well, .. Michgan's defense is not good. OSU has the talent edge in every remaining game on their schedule, and it will show against Rutgers.

The only place I might buy your sandbagging just a tad will be when you play PSU. They could cause some uneasy moments for you. But I still think OSU will win.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I would welcome Rutgers drilling OSU. Let's make it happen!

Comment

• OSU will beat Rutgers by at least 28. They are a bad team and OSU has fixed their DC issue.

Comment

• (1) Let's see what CRD and his staff can do when he has to play without Justin Fields;
                        (2) The defense is just bad -- very bad. And the only thing that fixes that is time...like until 2022
                        (3) I'll take Rutgers +28 against anyone. JFC. Ohio State, if they win, will have to scratch and claw to pull this out.

Comment

(1) Let's see what CRD and his staff can do when he has to play without Justin Fields;
                          (2) The defense is just bad -- very bad. And the only thing that fixes that is time...like until 2022
                          (3) I'll take Rutgers +28 against anyone. JFC. Ohio State, if they win, will have to scratch and claw to pull this out.
                          Maybe. It's hard to say what went on with M's offense in the 2nd half. McNamara went from ninja passer to something resembling Steve Bellasari's accuracy. The play calling coming from Gattis in the press box was stunningly bad. Inexplicable given what the first half looked like. Did Harbaugh turtle? Who knows.

Your match-up issues are different than M's were yesterday. M's DTs were getting moved off the line and Rutger's stunting D seemed to work pretty well v. M's inside power run game. I see OSU having better control of the interior space than M could establish.

I don't know if OSU's offense can challenge the edges in the passing game. I have no idea because, again, inexplicably M didn't test that area of the field. But Rutger's played some soft coverages on passing downs - which became the norm on 2nd because M wasn't getting push or the usual 6 or 7 yards on 1st that makes defending 2nd and 4 more difficult. That was a big problem in the 2nd half making sustaining drives hard.

McNamara had hand wavingly open TEs and WRs most of the afternoon. After the first half, he consistently missed them. Olave will have a big game and that alone - that he can catch anything thrown in his zip code - may be the difference between a close win and a blowout. I thought the Rutgers D was as advertised. That M couldn't solve it for whatever reasons is baffling.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• OSU only has one game remaining on its schedule where they should be nervous, and that would be PSU. That is the game that will decide the BTE representative in Indy. In fact, they could still get to Indy with one conference loss, because PSU is due for at least one unexplanable loss. They aren't THAT good. They're just not.

OSU may have to win more games on the ugly side this year, but they will nonetheless win.

Comment

• What happened here?

Comment

• Maybe he found out his gold panties were really Pyrite.

Comment

Working...
                                X