Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froot’s seething spit-flecked hatred of Coach Day is still, well, shocking.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Its a bit befuddling to me. MSU and OSU are usually united in a sort of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" sort of way.

I'd think that Mr. Froot would be a fan of Mr. Day.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Pride goeth before the fall, liney. Froot was poor-mouthing Coach Ryan Day the from minute UFM brough him in. He routinely maintained that Coach Bollman was a better offensive mind. He predicted the downfall of the Ohio State program when CRD was made HC. Now, he can't bring himself to admit his error. It's a shameful epidose that will only get more shameful. Just ask AA.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This is just me catching up on something that's probably been well-known for a decade but Joey & Nick Bosa's great-grandfather was Tony Accardo?!?!
          Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; June 11, 2020, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Yep. And you call yourself a fan?

damn Kornellian.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Catching up on on some scheduling news of the past three months and I don't remember seeing that we completed our 2025 schedule. We switched around our series with Texas so that we play them in Columbus that year

Texas
              BYE
              Washington
              @ Indiana
              @ Iowa
              Maryland
              @ Wisconsin
              UConn
              @ Rutgers
              Northwestern
              BYE
              Penn State
              Michigan State
              @ Michigan

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Much needed.

Comment

• 👀

@Bill_Kurelic

The updated @247Sports Top247 has been released and the #Buckeyes are currently poised to land half - five of the Top 10 prospects in the country.

Comment

• Well, yeah, but CRD lost JC Latham to The Nick.

Unacceptable.

Comment

• Didn't see that, yes Unacceptable

You need to start a FIRE Ryan Day blog....immediately!

Comment

• Possibly the greatest social media post by any college athlete. Ever.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• This is in response to espn reporting that "he beat a sick kid 91-35".

And, this is not sass. I think it's awesome: (1) He takes his time to visit sick kids and (2) doesn't condescend to them by letting them win or treating them like little gossamer-winged cherubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              This is in response to espn reporting that "he beat a sick kid 91-35".

And, this is not sass. I think it's awesome: (1) He takes his time to visit sick kids and (2) doesn't condescend to them by letting them win or treating them like little gossamer-winged cherubs.
                              (3) -- he extends the middle finger to anyone who doesn't like #(2)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

(3) -- he extends the middle finger to anyone who doesn't like #(2)
                                Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X