Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The kid scored 35 points but still got embarrassed because his defense was shit. It's like a simulation of the real life UM-OSU rivalry.

Comment

• Cardale is a good dude and pretty damn funny. Hannibal is a RichGOD-loving insufferable prick of misery, but that's pretty damn funny, too.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Cardale is a good dude and pretty damn funny. Hannibal is a RichGOD-loving insufferable prick of misery, but that's pretty damn funny, too.
        Talent -- I would like to offer some used blankets that I got from the local ICU as a goodwill gesture to the tribe of Columbus. Please let me know where I can deliver these blankets.

Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Talent -- I would like to offer some used blankets that I got from the local ICU as a goodwill gesture to the tribe of Columbus. Please let me know where I can deliver these blankets.

Thx
          And don't forget to throw in the 100,000 signed 8x10 glossys of Guy Fietty, .. suitable for framing.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

And don't forget to throw in the 100,000 signed 8x10 glossys of Guy Fietty, .. suitable for framing.
            Fieri?

Guy Fieri Pizza GIF

Comment

• He pronounces it Fee-yetty. Its looks like it should be Fie-erie.

I don't care, because I can't stand the moron.

I like the "3-D" show, but I can't stand him. It'd be much better without him.

I can understand why Ohioans would like the guy.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ohio State halts all voluntary workouts:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hope for Spring football

Comment

• I can't see that happening either TBH.

Comment

• Pleased about the latest developments in the thread title, but wouldn't Blandville be more appropriate?

Comment

• Some rare good news for Coach Ryan Day. It appears Jordan Hancock has come to his senses. He's decommitted from Clemson. I was pretty surprised he committed in the first place and actually thought it was tenous. Right now I'd be shocked if he ends up anywhere other than Ohio State. Hancock was OSU's #1 CB target.

That would also explain the amiable parting of ways Devonta Smith, who is can play all day, but he's not a #1 bad ass dude.

Hopefully it comes to fruition. Coach Ryan Day is definitely treading water at best and it'd be nice to get some sort of small victory to shut Froot the fuck up as well as stem the massive HARBAUGH!!!! tide.

Comment

• On the bad news front, 247 finally got around to ranking OSU' punter recruit (80.something a a 3*). So, now Coach Ryan Day's average recruit ranking, including the fucking punter, is an embarrassing 94.85.

Comment

• Ohio Stadium to be limited to only about 20% for games. No tailgating allowed. No Skull session. Limited concessions. They've already sold 44,000+ season tickets so no idea how they'll handle that.

https://www.buckeyextra.com/sports/2...football-games

Comment

• At this point, putting out a number seems optimistic.

Comment

• So it will feel like a regular Rutgers crowd...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X