Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course Bauserman wasn't on the field when Nebraska shoved the ball up their asses in the second half...but alas I digress...tOSU sucks...but Lord meyer will make that owie all better...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I watched the OSU @ Wisconsin game from T. Pryor's final year last night on the BTN. I forgot what an incredibly terrible passer he was. He pushed the ball out of his hand, did not stride into most of his throws, and really did not get much torque out of his torso. His mechanics were second only to Taylor Martinez in terms of putridity. Pryor threw a better deep ball and/or on the run where he was forced to use his body.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Well at least Martinez has 4.32 speed...so we have that going for us...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Pryor was a good college QB, but totally not worth the hype. He was a shit passer indeed. He should have been converted to another position.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Well at least Martinez has 4.32 speed...so we have that going for us...
            I've never seen anyone not female who throws like Martinez. I wonder if anyone tried to work with him at an early age.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              So, at OSU, they all start with a black stripe on their helmet. And when they reach a certain point or whatever, it gets removed.

To be replaced with many black stripes.
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Have Fitz or Clark been brought to trial yet?

Comment

• O

Comment

• I

Comment

• H

Comment

• O

Comment

• WHAT'S IT SPELL??!
                          Last edited by Rob F; August 15, 2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• O-I-H-O!!!!!!

Comment

• DES MOINES — Rumeal Robinson, who led the University of Michigan to its only NCAA men's basketball championship in 1989, received a 6?-year prison term Friday for bank bribery and wire fraud.

U.S. District Court judge Ronald Longstaff imposed the sentence as a result of Robinson's Sept. 8 conviction for defrauding an Iowa Bank, where Robinson and a bank officer took out more than $1 million in loans supposedly to develop a resort in Jamaica.

Robinson read a rambling, sometimes emotional statement for about 15 minutes before sentencing was announced in U.S. District Court.

Prosecutors alleged Robinson split portions of the money with Brian Williams, the bank officer, and spent the rest on a lavish lifestyle.

"Rumeal Robison (is) a manipulative and dishonest person who lived a lavish lifestyle in the mid-2000s at the expense of friends, relatives, strangers and an Iowa bank," Stephen Locher, an assistant U.S. attorney, said in a government sentencing document.

"After trial, he expressed no remorse for his actions and instead criticized his mother in a national television interview for caring too much about the house," Locher said.

Comment

• Do you really wanna compare resumes?
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X