Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfounded accusations are the only kind of accusation to make

-- Michigan Man

Comment

• You're in good company with those SEC schools.

Comment

• Michigan Men: A fanbase convinced of its moral superiority and utter infallibility when compared with other schools....sounds a lot like Penn State

Comment

• Culture in Happy Valley sounds like that in Columbus.

Comment

• Moreso like that in Ann Arbor.

Extremely holier-than-thou, "We do things the right way" lip service, "The Fort" being similar to Happy Valley's secrecy, etc.

Comment

• When's the next parade for Saint Jim?
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The ass-raped always moan. Good times.

And what's worse? They know their one year was but the tiniest reprieve. Good times.

Kinesiology anyone? LOL.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• oooooOOOOOOoooooo I feel the FEAR!!!!!
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I see the BuckNut Village Idiots are at it again.

They talk so much excrement , not sure if I should offer them a breath mint or a roll of asswipe?

It will bring me great pleasure to watch Michigan end Urbie's season come November 24th then play the Conference Title Game soon after followed by a BCS Bowl Game.....Bucknutters will cringe in agony.
                    Last edited by Optimus Prime; July 25, 2012, 08:55 AM.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Moreso like that in Ann Arbor.

Extremely holier-than-thou, "We do things the right way" lip service, "The Fort" being similar to Happy Valley's secrecy, etc.
                      Well it's mighty fucking hard not to feel superior when measuring M against your ilk! It'd be a herculean accomplishment not to.

Comment

• Remember this One? M-Zone was spot on and worth posting.

Signs of Desperation in Columbus
                        This could be the funniest thing I've seen in a loooong time. It's a sign located inside the Woody Hayes Athletic Center:

Yes, Urban Meyer is trying to woo recruits by implying they'll get a better education at Ohio State than Michigan. Somewhere the editors of US News & World Report just spit food and drink all over their computer screens after seeing this one.

Stop, Urb. My side hurts.

Meyer must really be starting to feel the heat being placed on him by the recruiting machine that is Brady Hoke if this is his sales pitch for Tosu. As our friends at Maize and Blue nation said, "If you're going to compare Ohio State to Michigan, that last thing I would go after as the Buckeye coach would be quality of education."

Seriously.

I guess this is the future job interview process Urb is trying to sell to these recruits...

"Well, I was going to hire that kid from Michigan but he had a degree in General Studies. And those Michigan degrees just aren't what we're looking for here at J.P. Morgan Chase. No, we need more people like you, with your Family Resource Management degree from Ohio State. Welcome aboard. You'll be in the cubicle next to Johnson, another kid from Ohio State we hired due to his degree in Sport & Leisure Studies. Hell, our CFO only went to Harvard because he couldn't get in to OSU's Sport & Leisure program."

Family Fucking Resource Management? You mean balancing a check book?

And did Urb really put "Criminology" on his list with a straight face? I mean, isn't a Buckeye football player kind of a criminology major by default, simply by going to Ohio State? Good news about that degree: you can do all your term paper research just by interviewing your teammates.

Look, Buckeye fans, I know you're starting to sweat. You lost in football. You lost in basketball. And as you read this, Hoke is probably getting a verbal from another one of the top players in Ohio. It stings. I understand. But this way lies madness...and a ton o' ridicule.

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• We all know M has long directed football players into kinesiology and even reserved spots in that program from incoming athletes. I guess it became so shameful they had to re-brand their herding process to General Studies.

Comment

• I wonder why ohio has such an obsession with the University of Toledo?
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• LOL. Probably same reason you have an obsession with Ohio. BTW, I still can't get over the richly hilarious irony of M hoops getting ass-railed by Ohio. Good stuff.

Comment

• What was ironic about that?

Comment

Working...
                                X