Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smoooooooooch!

Comment

• Ohio State now has a B10 record 5 consecutive OUTRIGHT B10 titles!!!!!! WoooOOoOOOT! The sheer ridiculousness of it is hilarious.

As we speak, I'm trying to re-remember the 2005 game in HV as a win and the 2008 debacle as a win. In another 2 years neither Troy Smith nor TP will have fumbled and OSU marched on to glorious victory and outright honors!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Penn State hasn't beaten us since 1996. Heh.

Comment

• So Talent admits he is ridiculous?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Ohio State now has a B10 record 5 consecutive OUTRIGHT B10 titles!!!!!! WoooOOoOOOT! The sheer ridiculousness of it is hilarious.

As we speak, I'm trying to re-remember the 2005 game in HV as a win and the 2008 debacle as a win. In another 2 years neither Troy Smith nor TP will have fumbled and OSU marched on to glorious victory and outright honors!
            Somewhere in that 5-year span there no longer exists a game (or, if it does exist, neither team gets a "w") between ohio and PSU---isn't it 2010? If I remember correctly, first ohio had to vacate that win, and now PSU has to vacate all wins from 1998 to the present.

Comment

• Well, no. The loss still counts. So, Ohio State's throttling of Penn State in 2010 still counts as a loss for Penn State.

But that's cart before the horse stuff. 2010 isn't in the five year span I was mentioning. As you will recall, Ohio State did not "win" the B10 in 2010; rather they went 0-1 despite my hours of visual evidence to the contrary. 2005-09, though -- FIVE STRAIGHT OUTRIGHT TITLES, BABY!!!!

Comment

• 34-27
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• -- FIVE STRAIGHT OUTRIGHT TITLES, BABY!!!!

While you are at it, why not pick PSU's corpse for gold teeth too?

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• That guy's going about it all wrong. His posture is terrible, the patient's head is unsupported, it's the wrong instrument and he's clearly experiencing a "medical emergency".

Where did this guy get his training?!

Comment

• Well, technically, OSU still doesn't get an outright title. Penn State's is vacated, but OSU now shares the title with a vacuum. With vacated victories, the universe splits into alternate paths. On one path, Team A lost to Penn State. On the other path, the game was never played.

Comment

• No. Technically Ohio State finished the 2005 B10 conference 7-1 (losing to Penn State). Technically, Penn State finished the season, 0-1, losing to Michigan and beating no one. 7-1>0-1....OUTRIGHT ME, BABY!!!!

Of course, in the real world, it's still split. I can't think of a possible advantage Sandusky's diddling gave Penn State on the field in 2005 or 2008, for that matter. Fuck Tamba Ali. Fuck Terrelle Pryor ad-libbing a fucking sneak.

Comment

• Nope, all those losses are still losses. But PSU never won, make sense?

Comment

• I understand perfectly. In fact, my post is perfectly consistent with what you said.

In 2005:

Ohio State 7-1
                            Penn State 0-1

See what I did there. OSU's loss to Penn State still counts. Penn State's loss to M still counts. All of Penn State's wins don't count. Hence, the above standings. Hence OUTRIGHT CHAMPS. It's pretty fucking straight-forward.

Comment

• On the other hand plenty of people can think of ways that Ohio cheated from 2005 to 2008. You're not fooling anyone.

Comment

• I thought it was pretty clear OSU has been cheating since '01. OSU was just smart enough to not hire an independent investigator to air all their dirty laundry.

Comment

Working...
                                X