Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. Barring injury, he should be good. I also think Dunn is going to get a lot of time this year. He's behind Hyde at the moment, but from everything I've read the staff really likes him and thinks he's good enough to put on the field. And Michael Thomas will probably start, but that's probably more a result of a weak WR corps than sublime talent. Other frosh who will see some action probably include Taylor Decker (he's good and the OL depth is awful); Jamal Marcus (I think he'll end up being a "3* steal") and maybe Adolphus Washington.

The guy that I'm really curious to see is Steve Miller. From everything I've read, he's definitely going be in the DL rotation and has been really good. I think he illustrates just how hard it is for frosh to play. He was a 4*/5* depending on the service, but didn't do anything last year. Now he's in the 2-deep of the strongest unit, by far, on the team.

Most importantly, and I mean this with the utmost sincerity -- Joe Bausermann has taken zero snaps at practice and has yet to even dress. Fingers crossed that UFM has posted guards at the WHAC with "shoot on sight" authority if so much as drives by the parking lot.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I kinda like that Bauserman dude...I think you should give him a chance...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'd bet Miller's is similar.

Comment

• That could have been the early John Navarre years as well ...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Navarre excelled at the "frozen rope". Only problem was, that rope usually ended 5 yards in front of the receiver or 18 yards past him!

Comment

• I thought he only completed 2..

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              I kinda like that Bauserman dude...I think you should give him a chance...

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• my bad.. I think it was three

Comment

• no.. wait, it was only 2

Comment

• my bad.. he was 1 of 10 for 13 yds

Comment

• How in god's green earth did you think he completed 2, let alone 3? Did a soda vendor milling about row 37 snag one that I missed?

Comment

• I think the second completion was actually to a nebraska player.

Comment

• At my office...if one of the techs fucks up...we call it "pulling a Bauserman"...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...and yes I think two of the green dots are interceptions...but look on the bright side...only one of his passes hit turf! The rest hit the stands or an NU player in the hands...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "Throws a catchable ball"

Comment

• Unfortunately for Team Husker, Bauserman won't be chucking errant passes around the Horseshoe when Nebraska visits in October.

Comment

Working...
                                X