Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No you don't. That's why you're here right now. You like to pretend you want to hoover up useful information, but you also use this place to shore up your insecurities about it. We're not stupid up here -- remember, we're not from Ohio, or, as some of you often spell it, Oiho. Again -- Urban will get his shots in against Michigan just as Hoke will against Ohio, and then, like your wives after the two times a year they let you into their pants, you'll be wondering why it was over so fast and wasn't as satisfying as you wanted it to be. We'll be trucking on up here, widening the gap between us and the junior partner in our main rivalry.

Comment

• LMAO. Good show, Hack. I have to say, I admire your spirit in the face of overwhelming odds.

The wife thing, though, was a bit clumsy. You're better than that. There's plenty of good wife-smack options, but that's just tepid. Please consult Wiz on the matter as Mrs. Wizard has been the subject of numerous, ahem, shots.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• First Stan and now Hack devolves into a Tasmanian Devil-like whirlwind of profanity, obscenity, and abuse.

Is this the Michigan Way?

WWBD?

Comment

• It helps to believe every word of it of course, but only to the extent that it should be believed. Glad to hear your wife lets you in more than twice a year. We should take up a collection here and pay her to push the frequency past five.

Comment

• Eh, now this is just boring. I had such hopes for you, Hack.

Comment

• Well then I'll accept your surrender and move on. Should we start up with the mother jokes now?

Comment

• I think we should have focused a bit on Mrs. Wizard jokes, but mama jokes are fine. If you want to double dip get Sean on here and start talking about his mama.

Comment

• Good idea! Didn't think of it.

Comment

• Good idea! Didn't think of it.
                    Good idea? The Mayans may be fucking right.

I'm cashing out my 401(k) and heading to Aruba!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcus T. Hounddog
                      Bo was a man of integrity? Doubt Ernie Harwell or his wife would agree with that.
                      Interesting. I'd forgotten Bo told Carwell to hit the road.

Comment

• Are you two turds listening to the conversation?

The measure of HtH, MNCs won and the like has zero bearing on a man's worth in the great scheme of things.

I'm just baffled. ohioans can simply dismiss (or blatantly ignore is more appropriately the case) the disgraceful behavior of the son's of their state. Especially the ones that stupidly decided to stay in that godforesaken place, don the scarlet and gray and coach in that Kremlin style monstrosity in c-bus.

When losers from ohio turn tail, I would expect the depth of their argument and the complexity of their case to be pretty lame.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• My pointing out your wife's well articulated frustrations is a lot better than some random Mayans reference.

Comment

• I'm still pleased with what Bo Schembechler did for Michigan.

Woody may have had 3 national titles, ... but he is also saddled with the negativity that he himself caused.

Bo never tore up the down markers at the snake pit. Bo never punched an opposing player. Bo retired with honor, dignity and class following his final Rose Bowl appearance.

As I've stated many times, you don't always measure success by what a scoreboard says.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It really is a fucking ugly stadium. I pissed on it once years ago.

Comment

• 5 national titles, Liney!

My pointing out your wife's well articulated frustrations is a lot better than some random Mayans reference.
                                Look, Hack, I'm not going to argue with you over which one of our posts suck more. That's lose-lose. And, frankly, I'd have to revisit those sucky posts to make the argument. I'm just trying to have a bit of fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X