Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He knows a good bit about football.

Comment

• 3 and out lol I smell upset

Comment

• Rock fight city.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Are we even sure that was a catch by Cody White? Awfully close to not even take a look at it. Oh wait its Columbus, Sparty just fumbled again.

Comment

• 3 - 3 and outs where this unbelieving offense???

Comment

• This might get ugly

Comment

• Hate the unis. The OSU regular uniforms are classics. Fucking with that so you can wear an Arena League kit is stupid.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Michigan fans should note that this is what a true 5 star quarterback looks like. Goodness gracious, you can't make a mistake.

Comment

• Ragged bullshit in awful uniforms.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Michigan fans should note that this is what a true 5 star quarterback looks like.
                      Yes we really need to question are QB so much more than we do.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Michigan fans should note that this is what a true 5 star quarterback looks like. Goodness gracious, you can't make a mistake.
                        Oh, I'm seeing it alright but there's probably more to this than Patterson just looking bad.

Last season he was in an offense that didn't seem to fit what we thought was his skill set. So, you could argue a year of coaching him in an offense that did match his skill set was lost. This year he's in an offense that we thought was going to match his skill set.

Conceptually a ZR/RPO offense should fit his skill set. Instead we have a Gattis inspired (I don't think he knows what he's doing) incoherent offense with a guy coaching him, assuming it is Harbaugh, that has no clue how to run that offense compared to someone like, oh, how about ryan day, that does,.

Makes a difference because fields is getting quality coaching in a system he was made to excel in by coaches, it would appear, who excel in coaching him to get him there.

Gattis is clearly out of his league. You could argue that he and Harbaugh have ruined Patterson.

To me, it's hardly worth trying to dissect this anymore. I've seen just about enough of 4 years and change of futility trying to be champions which clearly this offense is not. I feel bad for Don Brown and the defensive players having to back-stop the pile of shit that M's offense has become. I feel bad for Michigan fans that will have to endure a 5-7 season with 6 more losses coming @PSU, ND, @Maryland, @ Indiana, osu. I'll likely stop watching if M gets hammered by both PSU and ND.

BTW, I turned off the osu/MSU game. osu and ryan day will end up railing fart face and his boys. No question osu is the best CFB team in the land.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Oh no Fields is the real deal, like if you make a mistake he can hurt you on the ground or in the air. That's what a 5 star quarterback should bring.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Wisconsin at Ohio State in a few weeks is shaping up to be must-see TV.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It wasn't even really sass, it's the truth. If you are an alleged 5 star recruit, something should jump out to viewer. It took 1 quarter for it to jump out for Fields.

. The Spartans made too many mistakes to win but they played OK, the problem is OSU can turn a 10 yard mistake into a 60 yard TD. In a game where you can't let them score more than 20, those mistakes on offense and defense are lethal.

Comment

Working...
                                X