Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...and the beat goes on...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sonny and Cher, 1967 ..... now you're talking my kind of music.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, that too. My formative years were spent in Chicago. My Dad was a pretty good alto sax player and loved Johnny Hodges who played with Duke Ellington. I would have followed in his footsteps except my brother, 4y older than me and also a great athlete, made fun of me carrying a sax case to school that was bigger than I was.

But, I grew up on live Duke Ellington and Count Basie along with seeing Ella Fitsgerald perform with him at the Blue Note Jazz Club on Clark in the late 50s. I remember late afternoon matinees, then we'd go to the London House at the corner of Whacker Drive and Micigan Ave., eat dinner and listen to Erroll Garner, Teddy Wilson, Gene Kruppa, Oscar Petterson or Dave Brubeck.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You people are idiots, but your idiocy is better than thinking about what Dantonio is gonna do to the newbie desperate hire.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ohio State will kill MichState. The Buckeyes are the best team in America right now.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm hoping for a soul crushing defeat ...... of one of the two teams facing off against each other in c-bus. I don't know who to root for. The idea of watching fart face on the sidelines during a beat down or then listening to him complain, post game, about anything except that his game plan sucked, he has no talent, his players didn't play and he fucking lost, very appealing.

Likewise, the thought of seeing a good defense stifle an over-confident justin fields and watch those retarded osu fans who dress up in ridiculous things cry also very appealing.

Tough game to watch. But, I'll be watching. I guess it's a sort-of a win-win thing.

Comment

• Charleston was once the rage, uh huh
                    History has turned the page, uh huh

Comment

• Yeah I was hoping for a chance at an upset but then I watched OSU crush Nebraska without breaking a sweat. I like the Spartan D against any Big Ten team but not OSU. It sucks too because this is the year for them, they graduate everyone after this season.

Comment

• Sparty could keep it close for awhile and even cover the spread but I don't see much if any chance for an upset. Caveat being Fields and the Buckeyes give the ball away a few times. Will be very interesting to see Fields vs a very good defense which they'll only face once more vs Wisconsin. Buckeyes 31, Sparty 13.

Comment

• Go Bucks (F'k me) but I cant wait for them to put the hammer down on Sparty since Michigan cant really do it anymore,

though..

This will be the best defense osu plays till the playoffs. MichiganFan across social media are pretty split on who they want to win, the fans who want osu to win want them to completely destroy Dantonio.

MichiganFan who don't live around Ann Arbor/EL or Metro Detroit don't understand the magnitude of non stop bragging and the 'Michigan sucks' ect....we will hear if Sparty beats (M) or even osu.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Meyer is good on FOX, I actually like his takes. Will miss him next year

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Working...
                                X