Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's a closet something
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Making him no different from several more of us here.

Comment

• Not that there's anything wrong with that
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
          Not that there's anything wrong with that
          So you're sayin' Talent is gay?
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• OP to Talent:

Comment

• Certainly not ruling it out.

However, whatever you gents decide to do in the privacy of your own homes (and 90' yachts) is none of my concern.

Comment

• If something doesn't make Paul L angry during a game, did it really happen?

Comment

• I haven't the faintest clue what you mean but I am certain you've made Hack a very happy "woman" today.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Well at least in my case we know I'm not closeted.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      If something doesn't make Paul L angry during a game, did it really happen?
                      That's good stuff, Hack

Comment

• Comment

• ESPN on UFM:

If you’re not impressed by Meyer’s 37-3 record at Ohio State or the two national championships he won at Florida, reassess the criteria you use to evaluate sports. Or life in general.

Meyer continued to wow me Wednesday with his comments when asked about the challenges the Buckeyes face to get up for a 15th game of the season. I’ve met many a college coach who would scoff at the suggestion that his team might be ripe for a letdown with the national title at stake.

Not Meyer. This topic offers a window into his world. He considers every detail and prepares for all scenarios. And I think he’s right to worry about a flat performance -- strange as it sounds -- against Oregon.

As Meyer said, this is new territory. No team in FBS history has played a second postseason game. It’s impossible to know how the players will handle the moment.

A comforting thought for Ohio State: There’s likely no coach better prepared to deal with the uncertainty of the title-game dynamics than Meyer.
                          ESPN: Future Bright For OSU? http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/...udding-dynasty

Sadly, Marcus Mariotta is going to make the linked article look plain silly.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• LOL.

If Meyer had accumulated it in the PAC12 or the SEC you might be on to something. I watched most OSU that I could stomach this season, Penn St. was an outright loss too and Hoke hanging with Urbie for most of the game was farcical as well.

Bama couldn't seal the deal and OSU won, lucky them. But back-to-back money games in a true -quasi-playoff format, good luck with that.

$500 straight-up says so, are you a man or a mouse?

Comment

• Your analysis is always appreciated.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X