Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's just a matter of style. Wiz, blathering on and on and on and over and over and generally being a tragic figure, is our Dostoevsky here at the forum. AA, just like Twain, knows to kill all the adjectives you can catch. Jeff is of course Hemingway. In case you are wondering I am Joseph Heller. I did one incredibly brilliant thing years ago and will coast on that until I can no longer get the window tables at all restaurants in the Hamptons.

Comment

• hack...no disrespect...but your work is more like that of Dr. Seuss or Captain Kangaroo...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I know you're not serious, because I know you haven't actually read either of those authors. You just look at the pictures.

Comment

• There are words?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Americans are gooder wroters of words and such that fucktwat moose-humping fucktwats.
            I right more gooder than Wiz. I rally dew.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              There are words?
              "No words."

Comment

• I regret my participation in this flash mob of fatuity. May Tressel have mercy on my soul, for Chryst surely won't.

Fuckin' Badgers
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  I regret my participation in this flash mob of fatuity. May Tressel have mercy on my soul, for Chryst surely won't.

Fuckin' Badgers
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There are no words.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Given the weather this is about what I expected

Comment

• Buckeyes are just far more talented everywhere... Thought there was a chance Wisconsin could keep it close and they did for awhile before falling apart.

Comment

• Lot of dropped passes and Fields needed more time than usual to adjust to Wisconsin pass rush. After that got cleaned up, we rolled.

Not a lot of receivers got to shine today but we really have one of the best group of receivers we've ever had. Olave, Mack, Hill, Victor, Wilson...all good

Comment

• Lots of cracks. Bullshit punting cost then 6th TD this year. Gotta get better.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Quit complaining. osu is, by far, the best team in the BT and probably Nationally. Haven't seen any one close. Maybe LSU. day will get an NC in his first year putting Harbaugh hype to shame.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• There isn't a close second in the B1G. Smaller difference between #2 & #7 than #1 & #2.

Comment

Working...
                                X